PDA

View Full Version : Automag 68

-Little Man-
10-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Hello i have recently recieved a automag 68 and it is in bad condition plus th old feed was sawed off and replaced with like a cross feed with plug which was done professionaly what can i do to help the gun PERFORMANCE wise? :tard:

P.S. i know nothing bout mags and it didnt come with manual

Rift
10-05-2004, 06:48 PM
got any pics of it? what do ya mean by bad condidtion theres a ton you can do to it mags are highly customizable but it all depends what direction you want to go in and how much your willing to spend. One place to start looking for upgraids is http://store.airgun.com/

CaliMagFan
10-06-2004, 02:04 AM
actually little man... do send up some pics.... almost sounds to me like you have the 90° elbow feed tube that they made in europe for a while... i believe it was originially made so folks could aim down the barrel while still using a "powerfeed" systerm.

-kyro

-Little Man-
10-06-2004, 06:40 AM
Well, I wont be able get pics soon till i can get a digi cam or borrow one but what is exactly compatible with it? :tard:

P.S. will spend 400$ to pimp it out.

CaliMagFan
10-06-2004, 12:06 PM
no compatibility issues, as far as i know... its just a different style of body.. look on AGD's site.. . they might have it in the museum..

-kyro

Dayspring
10-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Check your other thread you posted in here on this.