PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Dogs vs. CDR Practice *Video*

Blazestorm
10-06-2004, 09:26 AM
X-ball... mmm...

Here's the low quality for now, 175 megs, 30minutes long... 2 matches + some rec play...

www.blazestorm.net/ndcdrlq.wmv - LOW QUALITY 175megs
www.blazestorm.net/ndcdrhq.wmv - HIGH QUALITY 960megs

Enjoy n stuff, this was filmed in Albany, Oregon at Feel the Rush Paintball... (I think atleast)

And the Naughty-Dog roster may not be accurate, I took it off the website... and added a few names I heard throughout the day...

EDIT - Adult Language n stuff... :p

Another Edit - I realized I did the scoring wrong in the second match, it goes from 6-2 to 7-1 to 7-2 again... And then the game where I "Said" CDR won a 3rd point really went to ND...

Slight mixup but I'm not compiling a 30minute video all over again for that :P

Timmee
10-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Just out of curiosity, what's the deal with the guys switching markers at 10:22 into the video? Is that legal in X-Ball?

CaliMagFan
10-06-2004, 12:09 PM
i wondered the same thing Timmee....
damn blaze..... darn good movie, totally worth the download (15 min on dsl)... i was pleased to see a lot of good moves caught on tape.... the only thing i thought was strange... not once did we actually see a guy get hit, at least that i can remember... i just thought that with sooo much paint flying we were gunna catch someone getting caught in the mask like 5 times..... anyways, still fun to watch.. top of my list..

-kyro

norritt
10-06-2004, 12:14 PM
-1 off topic

Wow Blaze, where is your hosting at - I downloaded the whole vid in ~4-5min at 800KBps

- watching the vid now though -

Norritt

Python14
10-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Yeah, this download is incredibly fast. I'm getting like 900 kbps. I've never gotten it that fast at school.

Good video too.

paintballer187
10-06-2004, 12:47 PM
There was a few people getting hit in the beginning. I'm still streaming it and didnt watch the whole thing but there was people getting hit. Maybe not as much as expected but there's a few.

i wondered the same thing Timmee....
damn blaze..... darn good movie, totally worth the download (15 min on dsl)... i was pleased to see a lot of good moves caught on tape.... the only thing i thought was strange... not once did we actually see a guy get hit, at least that i can remember... i just thought that with sooo much paint flying we were gunna catch someone getting caught in the mask like 5 times..... anyways, still fun to watch.. top of my list..

-kyro

Wc Keep
10-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Just out of curiosity, what's the deal with the guys switching markers at 10:22 into the video? Is that legal in X-Ball?

guy was having marker trouble. its not legal but since its practice you usually let it slide.

Curly
10-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Downloaded at 2mb/s :)

Gonna watch it in a minute.

Wc Keep
10-06-2004, 01:14 PM
very good video.

Blazestorm
10-06-2004, 01:25 PM
I pay 1 million dollars a month for this excellent service :eek:

Actually it's 10 and with unlimited bandwidth... :D

High Quality will be up soon...

I did a bad job filming this, most of the people dieing were on the other side of the field, :rolleyes:

Future ones will be higher quality and better filming :D

Edit - Lemme know if this one works... it's high quality, check if it plays to the end, I'm at school right now and it's uploading on my home computer

http://www.blazestorm.net/ndcdrhq.wmv

RTDynaflow
10-06-2004, 01:53 PM
video seems to be down. Can't get either to work. Website unavailible error.

BD_Paintball
10-06-2004, 01:56 PM
that was a very cool vid. i clicked the link and started to watch it right away. nice vid

ojhspyro89
10-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Wow im getting a half an hour for the high def with cable......

I think i saw this already cause i remember them switching timmys i think. I saw it a while ago and its a perdy good vid

Caffiend
10-06-2004, 02:21 PM
can't wait to watch the vid, but it's saying just under 10 hours to d/l so I'm gonna wait to watch until I get home in Nov :headbang: Any chance you could break it up into segments? Or at least make a "teaser"? :D

RTDynaflow
10-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Hmm.. It is working now, but when I download the video it only plays the audio and give some other error =/ I really want to see it. All you find online is quick 15 second clips that have been strung together to make a 3 minute video... :mad: Show us an entire match! Anyone know why I keep getting this codec error? Is there some program I should download beside WMP?

BD_Paintball
10-06-2004, 02:31 PM
the vid is like 31mins long so thats not normal. and your ppls connection must be slow i dled so fast it wasnt even funny

Blazestorm
10-06-2004, 02:51 PM
Hmm.. It is working now, but when I download the video it only plays the audio and give some other error =/ I really want to see it. All you find online is quick 15 second clips that have been strung together to make a 3 minute video... :mad: Show us an entire match! Anyone know why I keep getting this codec error? Is there some program I should download beside WMP?

Windows Media Player 9 is all you need, download the LQ because the HQ is not finished, the HQ will be almost 1000 megs.

I took out all the crap (or my bad filming and edited) but you get an idea of what went on in the match, the only true way to capture a match would be multiple cameras like 720 or derder.

Check out 720's latest video of Orlando, pretty sweet :D

tony3
10-06-2004, 05:45 PM
1000 meg :wow:

Probably take an hr or so to download, Definitely worth it I'm sure

ZSigErik
10-06-2004, 05:53 PM
video down for me as well.

Sac
10-06-2004, 07:06 PM
sweet vid! thanks man.

Blazestorm
10-06-2004, 07:18 PM
High Quality Is Up

Head knight of Ni
10-06-2004, 07:25 PM
What was with the hit being wiped off the guy's hopper by the ref? :confused:

Blazestorm
10-06-2004, 07:26 PM
Was Rub off the bunker, not a hit...

Head knight of Ni
10-06-2004, 07:36 PM
oops, meant to say paint. :tard:

What ever happened with rocky's gun?

tony3
10-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Watched 5 minutes of low quality, dling hq now, can't wait to see it. 1hr 29 minutes...

Crovakiet
10-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Can you list the music used in the video? There was story of the year - falling down, some linkin park, and some other stuff I recognized but I would like to know the other music you put in there since some of it I havent heard but sounded pretty good. Thanks!

quik
10-06-2004, 09:08 PM
The video was pretty good, except every match was almost the same. Naughty Dogs beat CDR(wtf CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW?), again, and again, and again, then they lose on accident.

Also, the music made my ears bleed.

Buy a tripod Blaze! :p

Blazestorm
10-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Glad you liked it Quik :D

Music...

Finch - New Beginnings, Used - Buried Myself Alive, LimpBiskit - Track 6 (Whatever it is on their latest CD), Billy Talent - How It Goes, Story of The Year - Falling Down, Streetlight Manifesto - That'll be the Day, Billy Talent Prisoners of Today, Hoobastank - Crawling in The Dark, Streetlight Manifesto - The Big Sleep

viper_ssc
10-06-2004, 09:56 PM
I was downloading it, 90% downloaded then my internet died and it quit the download :( . so now i have to wait another hour for it to download

MonsterMag
10-06-2004, 10:00 PM
wo w this is takin a long time

Head knight of Ni
10-06-2004, 10:07 PM
suspended account :(

Blazestorm
10-06-2004, 10:10 PM
I crashed the server :eek:

It'll be back up tomorrow :(

Head knight of Ni
10-06-2004, 10:15 PM
You won ;)

JT2002
10-06-2004, 10:25 PM
WEBSITE SUSPENDED ...

damn lol

oldsoldier
10-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Want to check this out when I get home....

phantomhitman
10-07-2004, 09:01 AM
lmao, your site has been suspended. :tard: i dont think they liked the huge files being snatched up by our aoers :rolleyes:

RTDynaflow
10-07-2004, 01:01 PM
Hmm... I saved the file and all so I have it... but I still can't see the video! :cuss: I have tried the latest realPlayer, and WMP. Neither will show me video!! :cuss: I think it is something to do with the video format, as I can't view other videos in this format.... very irritating. It's like listening to music with the sound of markers in the back ground.. :(

Anyone want to host it and change the format?? ;)

Mosfet
10-07-2004, 01:18 PM
I might be able to, or at least try and change the format, but I don't have the files. :(

Hmm... I saved the file and all so I have it... but I still can't see the video! :cuss: I have tried the latest realPlayer, and WMP. Neither will show me video!! :cuss: I think it is something to do with the video format, as I can't view other videos in this format.... very irritating. It's like listening to music with the sound of markers in the back ground.. :(

Anyone want to host it and change the format?? ;)

RTDynaflow
10-07-2004, 01:50 PM
err got it working... POS work computers... Nice vid blze! were you there or did you just get it and edit the vid?

I felt bad for CDR after that... they got owned =/

MonsterMag
10-07-2004, 02:10 PM
sever still down :cry:
will someone send me the vid plz? :rolleyes:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

tony3
10-07-2004, 03:43 PM
I got the low and high quality dled, both awesome videos. Prisoner of today=good for paintball videos(thank you Mike Evans)

Blazestorm
10-07-2004, 07:08 PM
err got it working... POS work computers... Nice vid blze! were you there or did you just get it and edit the vid?

I felt bad for CDR after that... they got owned =/

CDR - Div 3 Team that RARELY practices together
ND - Div 1 Team that practices together every weekend both days, and often during the week.

I'd expect ND to win, and if you watch, CDR didn't get "rolled" it usually ended up being a 1v1 or 2v1, only a couple of games were 5v1.

And missing one of our canadians, our other 2 asians, and some tall skinny white kid didn't help (They're good, specially the canuck).

Still working on getting the site up, they aren't talking to me, I might have to find a new host =(

MonsterMag
10-07-2004, 07:59 PM
you have to find a differnt host , i only say the first min of it and am gonna go nutty if I dont see the rest :wow:

ahhh!!!!!!!! :cry:

RTDynaflow
10-07-2004, 11:02 PM
CDR - Div 3 Team that RARELY practices together
ND - Div 1 Team that practices together every weekend both days, and often during the week.

I'd expect ND to win, and if you watch, CDR didn't get "rolled" it usually ended up being a 1v1 or 2v1, only a couple of games were 5v1.

And missing one of our canadians, our other 2 asians, and some tall skinny white kid didn't help (They're good, specially the canuck).

Still working on getting the site up, they aren't talking to me, I might have to find a new host =(

Are you on CDR?

It was difficult to tell. If perhaps you had an elevated view of the practice... Even though they were 2 vs 1 and 1 vs 1, you see who has the experience... when you have 3 vs 3 even the less experience can win from a couple good shots/good move. But one on one... I loved the part when they went around the bunker... that was a laugh.

Have jayloo host it. I want to HQ one at my house. =/ Awesome video.. would have been better if you could get on a little stand or something. everyones a critic... :rolleyes: .

blykins
10-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Not working for me :(

Blazestorm
10-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Are you on CDR?

It was difficult to tell. If perhaps you had an elevated view of the practice... Even though they were 2 vs 1 and 1 vs 1, you see who has the experience... when you have 3 vs 3 even the less experience can win from a couple good shots/good move. But one on one... I loved the part when they went around the bunker... that was a laugh.

Have jayloo host it. I want to HQ one at my house. =/ Awesome video.. would have been better if you could get on a little stand or something. everyones a critic... :rolleyes: .

I'm apart of the rookie roster, since I joined late in the year and I'm not really in shape for x-ball I wouldn't be playing with them, although I'm on bit below their level, I still play with them at practices and am on the backup roster for any local tournies this year (next year the rookies bump up and I begin playing all the rookie tournies, local that is)

They're planning to bump up to Div 1 next year, maybe 2, but everyone is wanting to go to 1, even if they get their asses kicked it's good experience :D

RTDynaflow
10-08-2004, 12:26 AM
They appear to be pretty good. Could see them doing well in div 1 eventually. First season I would put money on them being rolled by a lot of teams... considering ND isn't even the best of the best. That is the best way to learn though. I try and go on sunday to practice with all of the local tourny teams to get me back in shape. I get terribly owned, but thats ok. I learn more in one day with them, then months at rec day.

Anyway, props on getting to the back-up, pre roster, rookie list. :D Thats about 15 steps further then me :tard: . Moving on up...

RingOfScale
10-08-2004, 12:34 AM
great video man ! i love the schools T1 line, Dled and watched it in Video Production class hehehe ... said it had something to do with one of the assignments :rofl:

RTDynaflow
10-08-2004, 12:59 AM
great video man ! i love the schools T1 line, Dled and watched it in Video Production class hehehe ... said it had something to do with one of the assignments :rofl:

:cry: I have dial up =/ and no one even offers me DSL/Cable. :(

Blaze, how about you burns me the HQ ones and I pay ya for some shipping and your time? plz?

blykins
10-08-2004, 03:45 AM
Someone wanna send it to me over aim/yahoo/msn msngr??? I want to watch it really bad. :(

Won Hunglo
10-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Needs CPR. Still dead.

Battlewear
10-08-2004, 11:51 PM
ARRGGG :cuss:

I really want to see this video!!

Stupid caps on band width!!

Hey Blaze, seen your other work, keep it up bud, it rocks!

:cool:

Blazestorm
10-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Actually, it wasn't bandwidth.

Check www.equaweb.com

Read the Terms of Service, says nothing about bandwidth, I crashed the server 18 times which is why I am suspended, should be up real soon :D

Battlewear
10-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Actually, it wasn't bandwidth.

Check www.equaweb.com

Read the Terms of Service, says nothing about bandwidth, I crashed the server 18 times which is why I am suspended, should be up real soon :D

:rofl: Oh now that is funny!

I guess when your good people want your product!

Well keep it up!

I look forward to being able to download the file :)

camilion705
10-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Darn, I have been waiting forever to see this video, but I cant download it cuz the file cant be found.

Where else can i get it?

BlackWeenie
10-22-2004, 06:03 PM
any word when the vid is going to be back up?

MonsterMag
10-22-2004, 06:37 PM
i need to see this vid , host it somewere , give it to jayloo :cheers:

Blazestorm
10-22-2004, 07:08 PM
www.blazestorm.net/ncdrlq.wmv LOW QUALITY
www.blazestorm.net/ncdrhq.wmv HIGH QUALITY

>_<

MonsterMag
10-22-2004, 07:10 PM
www.blazestorm.net/ncdrlq.wmv LOW QUALITY
www.blazestorm.net/ncdrhq.wmv HIGH QUALITY