PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Viking Owners look here!!!

magmanl337
10-06-2004, 02:46 PM
I really need to find a custom body for a viking, something that was bought from AKA raw, Nothing that removed/previously had/currently has Type III Hard Anno. I need the body ASAP, and refere a raw body. I can give you my black body and black trigger frame for your raw/custom body + trigger frame and i can add a few hundred bucks. Please hurry and post offers, as time is running out before my dad gets home (He's over seas; this viking is his return home present from when he gets back from serving our country).

LeatherPants
10-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Really going to be hard for you to find. Raw bodies were sold as complete marker kits. From what I know you can't just buy a body. You buy a raw one and after you have it milled and anno'd you send it to AKA and the rest of the parts are put in.

ojhspyro89
10-06-2004, 03:20 PM
ever think of just sand/bead blasting off the anno?

Bad_Knees
10-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Because with that type of anno it's about 50% penetration into the metal and 50% buildup of anno. So blasting the top layer wont do it...you will need to go beyond that to take it all off. By then the marker may not work because it is out of spec.

magman007
10-06-2004, 05:33 PM
look, we already told you to go to annotech. they can strip and reanno the body for you. It will be pricey, but not impossible, and it will save you those few 100 dollars you were thinking of throwing in in the first place. Just contact annotech and you wont have any problems. Also, there are a few other places that can do it, go to the AKA forum on pbn, and ask around there. i almost garauntee you that you wont find any one willing to part with a raw body kit

magmanl337
10-06-2004, 05:38 PM
look, we already told you to go to annotech. they can strip and reanno the body for you. It will be pricey, but not impossible, and it will save you those few 100 dollars you were thinking of throwing in in the first place. Just contact annotech and you wont have any problems. Also, there are a few other places that can do it, go to the AKA forum on pbn, and ask around there. i almost garauntee you that you wont find any one willing to part with a raw body kit

Whats the link for annotech?

freakfactoryimp
10-06-2004, 07:29 PM
annotech website is www.atmf.com
single color- 90
fade- is like 150 around that

im getting my viking milled and then having it re'annod by them. also your going to have to wait about 5-6 weeks for anno. and the wait is building up. also talk to SAMrhodes87 on aim. he mills vikings w/ cnc and by hand. hes the best person beside jmj and ppl like that. but his cnc viking is awsome.

magmanl337
10-06-2004, 07:33 PM
I just called atmf yesterday, said that removing the type III hard anno would mess with the tolerances and that its not a very good idea to do. They also told me that they do paintball markers alot.

freakfactoryimp
10-06-2004, 07:46 PM
ok well they will do it for you though b/c the person that is milling mine does that alot.

Bartman
10-06-2004, 11:14 PM
I beleive that DBNpaintball.com has a few raw bodies left, drop him a line he maybe able to help you out.

Bart

Bad_Knees
10-06-2004, 11:16 PM
I just called atmf yesterday, said that removing the type III hard anno would mess with the tolerances and that its not a very good idea to do. They also told me that they do paintball markers alot.

I thought I said that already? Well maybe I didn't specify the specs being tolerances :rolleyes:

LeatherPants
10-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Bart-

Thought you guys were in Vegas already.