PDA

View Full Version : p-mag anyone?

Deathshadow9k
10-06-2004, 03:30 PM
http://www.pumpplayers.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8

just found this interview with tom kaye when i was dinkin around on phog.org
anybody else want a new crazy pump mag? i sure do, it'll go great with my phantom

Chronobreak
10-06-2004, 03:40 PM
i love tk's comments

im up for a pump mag :D

WenULiVeUdiE
10-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Thats one of the many things I like about TK, he always does things for us. He will do interviews, set up charity events, etc. And he sure does make some funny comments.

shaunyoung000
10-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Heh, TK is quite possibly the most intelligent person to interview about paintball. I'd love to have a pump mag, anybody with a kit needs to let me know......

Rift
10-06-2004, 04:31 PM
- The single best product AGD has ever produced was/is the _______.
TK: All of them.

ya gota love that one lol

BeaverEater
10-06-2004, 09:15 PM
A pump mag would be great to add to the rest of my mags.

DiSoRdeR
10-06-2004, 09:26 PM
if there was enough demand we could make pumps again.
I think the demand is high enough, even a limited run would be pretty cool. Would love to see a stock class mag :headbang:

justjoshin590
10-06-2004, 09:30 PM
bah... im still sour over him saying paintball wont be popular in 2010, instead just airsoft

Dayspring
10-06-2004, 09:49 PM
Already got one... Xvalved too.

anybody else want a new crazy pump mag?

BD_Paintball
10-06-2004, 10:09 PM
i <3 my pump mag

gc82000
10-06-2004, 10:25 PM
TK: My unpopular opinion is that we will be taken over by Airsoft. We have already started, making markers that look more and more like real guns. If this trend takes over the market Airsoft will beat us hands down on looks and cost.

Heis making the statement on the trends. This might or might not happen. Does anyone remember splash annodizing, it is alomst none existant now. Trends change wth time. Who knows milsim markers might not be popular this time next year.
I for one would never get one.

Deathshadow9k
10-06-2004, 10:53 PM
xvalve on a pump? you got a hopper on that thing i hope, and even still its kind of a waste....

SpecialBlend2786
10-06-2004, 11:06 PM
How many shots would a pump mag get off of a 12 gram? I'm guessing not many.....

DiSoRdeR
10-06-2004, 11:35 PM
Does anyone remember splash annodizing, it is alomst none existant now.
I still like spash annodized markers, considering doing it to my Phantom.

How many shots would a pump mag get off of a 12 gram? I'm guessing not many.....
I remember some one saying not very many. I personaly do not like 12 grams, but im still getting used to them with my VSC Phantom...

adt501
10-06-2004, 11:39 PM
I think splash anno is sexy. In fact, i might send my RT Pro (when I get it) to DC, Ive seen them do some splash anno on RTs, and they look great.

SpecialBlend2786
10-09-2004, 01:55 AM
I remember some one saying not very many. I personaly do not like 12 grams, but im still getting used to them with my VSC Phantom...

Yeah, I just started using them. Fun, but takes some time to get used to...

Deathshadow9k
10-09-2004, 02:24 AM
yeah my phantom that i'm waitin for from WWA has black/blue acid wash goin on it, but i cant decide what to use on it, either 12 grams or this shorty 16 oz co2 tank i got that never needs hydro....

cougar20th
10-09-2004, 10:08 AM
xvalve on a pump? you got a hopper on that thing i hope, and even still its kind of a waste....

not as much of a waste as you would think. it only takes a minute to swap from pump mode to semi. with the x you have the high performance in semi when you want it. also if thats the only valve you have its what you use. my pumpmag is going to have a emag valve shortly just for the reason above. semi mode.

RogueFactoryKid
10-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Dont all of the RT Valves require HPA? I thought C02 Bugged them out or something.

OysterBoy
10-09-2004, 12:25 PM
The airsoft comment is accurate by trends I've noticed;

Reasons To Play Airsoft
The guns, as a whole, are cheaper.
The ammo / bb's are insanely cheap by comparison
Gas guns run off of Propane, also very cheap
Accuracy DOES exist, and CAN be affected by different barrels
Full auto is never a sour topic
Honour doesn't matter if youve got:
A) A Famas-F1 pelting you at 700 rounds per minute
or
B) A vigilante sniper constantly beaning you with shots in the area of 420fps
The guns just plain look sweet
Some guns are now catering to the 'flashy-bling' crowd, such as:

Oooh.. now I'm all warm and fuzzy.. :) :shooting:

I personally have switched, and am glad for it. I just cannot stand paintballs sub-culture; new players are made fun of for using ADEQUATE gear, and they take this abuse and become another 'pro', insulting the new guy who started playing 3 days later then him because his gun doesnt have a thermostat. Now, if AGD began making Airsoft guns, they would A) Secure the North-American market (If they had a way to ship items into Canada easily, that is :)) B) Grow the airsoft community. BUT, those jerkwads from the paintball crowd, if they ever got into airsoft, would, well, ruin it as well..