PDA

View Full Version : b/s/t?

FireITup14
10-06-2004, 06:08 PM
i myself have never bought or traded through a forum but how does it work? can you like pay cod or somthing? or is there some way you know ur not getting screwed?

MonsterMag
10-06-2004, 06:18 PM
you get feedback for the other person ( good deals with other members ) writin proof

You can pay paypal if you have it or cerfiifed check or mo , you have to work the payment method out with the seller

mobius
10-06-2004, 11:09 PM
You can use COD if you want. There is usually an additional charge (about $5, I think).

The most important thing is to make sure the person with whom you are trading has good feedback.

AclowN
10-06-2004, 11:39 PM
personally i believe in third party trades, find a reliable third party that is known for it, usually a small handling fee from them, but in my opinion well worth it especially if you are buying from someone new to trading. otherwise just check out their feedback if they have any and see what experiences people have had with dealing with them...

scammers usually tend to not bother with someone when they try and do a third party trade, due to the fact that they have to send the item to someone that checks out the deal then forwards the money to them and the package to you, or back to them/you if the deal is sour :)

boggerman
10-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Also check out the third party services offered by several members here. Money and gun are both sent to third party and if the gun checks out then the money is sent to the seller and the gun is sent to you. There is an additional fee for the services, but it is well spent if you are looking at an expensive marker.

edit: clown posted while I was slowly typing, oh well, same advice. :D

DiSoRdeR
10-06-2004, 11:49 PM
i myself have never bought or traded through a forum but how does it work?
Just read some threads in the b/s/t forums to get a general idea how it works. Then you make your self a feed back thread so others can say how the transaction went, to let other people know what kind of buyer or seller you are. Good luck :headbang: