PDA

View Full Version : All valve types Help me here people.

Teamslayer76
10-07-2004, 09:29 PM
I got really confused today... About the diffrent valves and just what htey look like.
Well can we make a list of all the diffrent valve type [even if they are just cosmetic diffrences, maybe some pics if we can get em]. I just got 2 more mags with all diffrent valves I litterly just sat ther for like 5 minutes thinking wtf!

Xvalve- Just says X
Xmag Xvalve- Says Xmag
Xvalve- Says X valve
Classic Valve- with the AIR letters
Clssic Valve- without AIR letters
Classic Rental Valve...-I don't even know
Emax vlave
Emag Valve
Rt Valve
Rt
Smartmag valve- maybe idk

Help me here I thought I was somewhat mag savy.
:tard: :tard: :tard:

PRPB
10-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Thats all I can think of.

<table border="1" width="400"><tr><th width="133">Valve Type</th><th width="251">Name Printed on Valve</th></tr><tr><td>X-Valve</td><td>X Valve</td></tr><tr><td>X-Valve</td><td>X Mag</td></tr><tr><td>X-Valve</td><td>E Max</td></tr><tr><td>X-Valve</td><td>X RT Pro</td></tr><tr><td>X-Valve</td><td>X</td></tr><tr><td>X-Valve</td><td>X Valve</td></tr><tr><td>RT-Valve</td><td>RT Pro</td></tr><tr><td>RT-Valve</td><td>ReTro Valve</td></tr><tr><td>RT-Valve</td><td>emag Micro2000</td></tr><tr><td>RT-Valve</td><td>MicroMag RT</td></tr><tr><td>RT-Valve</td><td>ReTro Valve 68MicroMag</td></tr><tr><td>RT-Valve</td><td>RT</td></tr><tr><td>RT-Valve</td><td>E Mag</td></tr><tr><td>Classic-Valve</td><td>68 Automag</td></tr><td>Classic-Valve</td><td>68 Automag Classic</td></tr><tr><td>Classic-Valve</td><td>Minimag</td></tr><tr><td>Classic-Valve</td><td>68MicroMag</td></tr></table>

Bad_Dog
10-07-2004, 10:29 PM
dont forget about the 10 o'clock Xvalves... where the "Xvalve" is printed higher on the side of the valve... in the 10 o'clock position when you look at the valve from behind...

ScatterPlot
10-07-2004, 11:38 PM
I got one of dem thangs.

Automaggot68
10-08-2004, 12:16 PM
I got one of dem thangs.

So do I.

Z-man
10-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Good writeup. You can also think of it in even simpler terms. AGD only makes 2 valves, the Classic Valves and the RT valve I made a page about this a few months back.

http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Automags/valves.html

KayleAGD
10-08-2004, 12:33 PM
Well there is many other types to consider. The first level 5 guns were made by Bassler machine. These are identified by the saw cut where the reg seat sets. The later absolute turn valves were all level 7 I believe. Tthese only have the hole drilled in the reg area. Now the other versions were level 6.5 , that has a removeable power tube that is larger in diameter than the level 5. Different company's wanted their own version, like the smartmags that had a larger air chamber. Also there is the rental guns, sydarms and the p5 valve that became the RT.. This is just a few off the top of my head , I am sure there is more..

Kayle

azzkikr
10-08-2004, 01:40 PM
i can't believe that you people forgot the sydarm valve and the reverse type valves.

there is my contribution

AZZKIKR

Teamslayer76
10-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Wow we did forget the sydarm. What about Regulator bodies? ANS Phase 2 AIR valve? Anyothers . Thanks for the help.

EDIT Tuna X Valve, Smart Mag valve.

Head knight of Ni
10-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Hurricane

warbeak2099
10-08-2004, 10:16 PM
I was just about to say that, the hurricane. What are those anyway, the smartmag, ans phase II, and hurricane valves? I know they're all for classics but how are they any different than a regular 68 classic valve?

Demonio
12-09-2004, 07:35 PM
So other than words on the side of the valve, what's the differance & Which one is ultimatly the Best?