PDA

View Full Version : my next gun

RoboBeaver
10-10-2004, 02:19 AM
ok right now i have an rt-pro with a black powerfeed body, x valve, rougue rail, and 14 inch AA barrel, w/freak tip and a green foregrip.

im thinking of selling that and buying a friends mini orracle with the worrblade installed but no eyes installed, its black to clear fade for 700 dollars

would that be a worthwhile upgrade? and is the price a good one

also how much do you think id be able to get for my rt-pro?

thanks

TMAXXKING1
10-10-2004, 03:31 AM
price is alot for a used eblade ..... he might have taken real good care of it but you can find deals for alot less cash then what he is asking .... like a package deal for 550 to 900 on ebay.... if you look for it ... and there are plenty of things you could still do to your mag like a nice logic frame......... or look on ao and do a mag and cash looking for trade in the markers forum....

peewee
10-10-2004, 12:41 PM
New or old style worr blade? I'd say its a bit steep. Not bad , just a little. Sit down & seriously think about moving into another gun. Do you like your current setup, etc? I have just run the gambit of gun whore club over the last few years, lots of $$$ out the door. Wasnt worth it. Funny thing is I ended up with newer versions of what I started out with in the first place. Mag & phantom they just seem to fit.

RoboBeaver
10-10-2004, 01:41 PM
his worrblade is maybe 2 months old, and hes taken good care of it, ive kinda been wanting to move on to an electro. its also a erally light setup, an ive always been a cocker, i like the way they feel.
i have been waiting for the hair trigger for awhile, but it seems like thats just taking wayy to long, i wouldnt buy this orracle untill end of the year-christmas time though, maybe alitle before. but the updates as to what is going on with the hair trigger are few and far between and i dont feel like passing this up for something that is either not going to some out, or that ill have to wait another year for.

anyway, so you say a great condition mini orracle with a worrplade for 700 is steep? i may try to work him down.