PDA

View Full Version : First game with my RT Custom

warbeak2099
10-10-2004, 05:22 PM
I played the first game with my 'mag last night (yeah it's been a while) and it was great. Not only was I the sliding king lol, but my "crappy 'mag" performed flawlessly. Actually, everyone at the field loved the gun. I got no comments like "oh it's a mag, it must not be any good". People were actually swarming over it asking about it. "Ooh is that an Angel frame?", "How fast can that shoot?", "Can I hold it?" were the responses I got. I also impressed the hell out of people at the chrony. It was just plain fast. Thank you Tom Kaye, for putting out such a great product. Oh and thank you Ryan Shenks too. After all half the gun is Logic heh heh. Man though, it was fast, accurate, consistant, light, and everything else. I was thinking about the HAIR when it comes out but I already wasted too much paint with the ULT lol! It's fast enough for my taste! Oh and my Qloader worked well too. It's a pain in the arse to take apart but it does exactly what it's supposed to on the field. I'm just so happy. I'm now officially a magger. Woot!

Pete

|GB|
10-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Agreed. AGD rawks.

Coray
10-10-2004, 05:37 PM
I love my classic right now... and im getting an xvalve soon for xmas :D . I really hope they come out with the hair trigger... I'd definently get one :D. Glad your happy with ur mag :p
-coray :cool:

warbeak2099
10-10-2004, 09:48 PM
Yup. And I quote Ferris Beuler's Day Off, "It is so choice. If you have the means I highly reccomend picking one up."