PDA

View Full Version : My turn...

mobius
10-10-2004, 07:36 PM
I guess I'll post my gun, even though she's due to change soon.

http://members.cox.net/mobiuscorpus/DSC03797.JPG

I'm in the preocess of selling the Y-frame to purchase a Rogue vert frame, and I'll be getting an as yet undecided dust ano job once all the parts are in.

Flow_Tech
10-10-2004, 07:37 PM
very nice

RogueFactoryKid
10-10-2004, 07:40 PM
I Like doo doo :tard:

R.S.Y.
10-10-2004, 07:43 PM
When i saw this picture the first thing to pop into my head was UGLY, im a big fan of mags and love the custom bodied ones, karta, dallara, chord. But for some reason as soon as i looked i puked a little in my mouth. :(

that was mean, but what do i care.
i think it looks good.
where did you get those grips???

Rift
10-10-2004, 07:45 PM
When i saw this picture the first thing to pop into my head was UGLY, im a big fan of mags and love the custom bodied ones, karta, dallara, chord. But for some reason as soon as i looked i puked a little in my mouth. :(

why not just say nothing? nice gun btw what kinda front grip is it gonna have?

The Action Figure
10-10-2004, 07:46 PM
easy ao its a personal opinion. He was giving his imput, I love it though. Needs ano though

Rift
10-10-2004, 07:48 PM
input is one thing a comment like that is a bit much but ill shadup now

mobius
10-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the comments guys!

RSY: The grips I got at my local proshop. They're made by Hybrid and are also available in black/blue and black/red.

Rift: For the Foregrip, I'm planning on a CP mini gas through. I love the looks on that one.

Roguefactor, I appreciate the compliment on the colors, but it'll go to anno as soon as I get the rest of my parts. I'm thinking a dust red/black or red/grey fade. Either that, or I'll nickel plate the body and rail to match the rest of it. I hope you'll be able to hear from me before the end of the month, so I can order up a vert frame, and maybe a 15 degree ASA.

Oh, and Roguefactorykid: Piss off. You could have just said you didn't like it. You didn't have to be a complete jerk about it.

lbonettosd
10-10-2004, 08:24 PM
OMG....... :wow: Shiny.

Target Practice
10-10-2004, 08:48 PM
Oh, and Roguefactorykid: Piss off. You could have just said you didn't like it. You didn't have to be a complete jerk about it.

Yeah, and you could just ignore it. He is giving his opinion, just like every one else. If you aren't ready for opinions that you don't like, don't post.

Rift
10-10-2004, 09:35 PM
actually thats not an opinion thats compleat overkill the comment was just unececary its just simple respect

Bad_Dog
10-10-2004, 09:39 PM
me = jealous

I love those bodies.... drooooool......

I wish I could find one for my emag...

Target Practice
10-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Hmmm...I think I just puked a litttle in my mouth, as well.

Rift
10-10-2004, 09:42 PM
that would look sick on an e-mag yumm

|GB|
10-10-2004, 09:43 PM
OMG....... :wow: Shiny.

Very.

DiSoRdeR
10-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Im a big fan for dallaras, y-grips,chrome, nickel, and raw parts :headbang:

Either that, or I'll nickel plate the body and rail to match the rest of it.
In my opinion I think that would looks sweet :headbang:

WARPED1
10-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Cute gun...................

daviselk
10-10-2004, 10:09 PM
looks good man, when u get the pix with al the parts on it post up so we can help u with the colors if u want.

evan123
10-10-2004, 10:18 PM
One of the very few nicely done mags, i like even with the y frame. I hope you don't get a cp mini foregrip because they are rediculously stupid for instance wantamags karta

Chronobreak
10-10-2004, 10:24 PM
and time for me to chime in...some would say this mag looks stupid...
to eaches own.

honestly i like it and the fact hes made it kinda personal(as i have with my gun)
i like mine and thats all that matters. as i hope this guy likes his dallara.

now for the simple fact u mentioned mine as an example makes me think your true thouhgts are different. jealous rears its ugly head again.

Flow_Tech
10-10-2004, 10:27 PM
coughcoughownedcoughcough

Bob_da_Splatman
10-10-2004, 10:50 PM
coughcoughownedcoughcough
haha he said owned....... :tard:

I must say that you gun is quit nice and I think it would look HOT in a nickle plated chrome look
also is a zgrip more of a slant forward than a ygrip????

-=Squid=-
10-10-2004, 11:13 PM
now for the simple fact u mentioned mine as an example makes me think your true thouhgts are different. jealous rears its ugly head again.... Or not.
:tard:

Personally, I think the warp and endo ruins your gun...

mobius
10-11-2004, 01:07 AM
Thanks for all the compliments, guys.

To the haters: You're entitled to your opinions. I fully expected some people not to like it.

Bob: yes, the Z-grip is about a 45 degree angle forward, I think, whereas the Y is only 15 degrees.

BTW, I just sold my Y. I will be placing an order for a raw rogue vert frame very soon. Once it's assembled with that, we'll decide on colors. I may still do full nickel or chrome. I dunno yet.

JoeMag
10-11-2004, 01:14 AM
awesome mag.. i like it alot. the raw look is awesome. i love that mirror finish. red to grey dusted anno would be really nice tho. no matter what you do with you mag it is gunna look sweet. post pics of it when you get the vert frame!