PDA

View Full Version : new field in villa park

tribalman
10-11-2004, 12:03 AM
sorry for a repost (if there is one)

it's on north ave. in villa park.
it's called splat paintball. it's owned by the nearby arcade/resturant/bowling alley called safari land. the field has a nice layout. i think the floor is astro turf. it slides well, but u can grip well when running. they do fill to 45k. slightly lower fpo prices. ref's are great guys. only 2 small problems so far. in the far 30 a wall juts out kinda obstructing the field but they let u play around it and use is as a bunker. nice twist. other problem is that no1 is ever there.
i've played here 2 times now and it's great.

this comming saturday. october 16 is the grand opening. come check it out. i'll be there. if ur going post here. if u need directions pm me. just so u know, u won't get a responce for a few days. hope to see ya all there. if u know the addy or what other roads it is by. please post them for me. see ya on the field.

Titansu
10-11-2004, 10:54 AM
I was hoping someone would turn the Odeum into a indoor field - last time I was there, it housed 3 indoor soccer fields. The same with Soccer City in Palatine. If they only knew how much more $$ they'd make converting to a paintball field :wow:

tony3
10-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Maybe I'll go check it out with one of my friends, I can't play though, no money :(

No sKiLLz
10-11-2004, 01:53 PM
AH!!! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
I thought you meant Villa Park California. :(

SMG
10-11-2004, 08:15 PM
I can't wait to go. I grew up near that area and it will be a closer drive from the city than PBShooters.

tribalman
10-12-2004, 10:15 AM
it really is a great field. last time i was there i forgot my timmy. and i was actually thinking of going back home to get it. it's awsome how it's a 20 min round trip. hope more ppl make it.

abunkerer
10-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Sounds cool. I like the arena turf style floor idea with the air bunkers.
But it is too expensive, these indoor places price themselves out of the market.
$10.00 admission plus $90.00 a case is a lot of money.

http://www.safarilandsplat.com/

Spaceman613
10-18-2004, 08:58 AM
Played some ball there this weekend. GREAT flooring... Best in the area by far. Paint prices arnt cheap, but that isnt bad for people that can control their finger ;)

I'll definitely be going back to play again.