PDA

View Full Version : rt trade in program

Bobsbarricades
10-11-2004, 07:24 AM
Well I have a couple questions. I have this old style RT and saw the trade in program where you get the ULE body and the x-valve. Well my RT doesn't work right now, but its nothing more than o-rings that need replacing. Will they still do this? or do I have to spend 20 bucks on a repair kit before I can send it in? which seems kinda silly to me.

also, how light would a ule body, and x-valve setup be? under 2 pounds? thanks for the help.

Dayspring
10-11-2004, 08:43 AM
They will most likely be melting your body & valve down. They don't care if the valve works or not.

As for weight, a full ULE emag actually weighs less than an Xmag, which is 2.7 pounds. A mechanical will be significantly under that.

Bobsbarricades
10-11-2004, 10:50 AM
what is the difference between an x-mag and an xvalved mag? or are they the same thing? so your saying a mech mag would be lighter than the e-mag (i assume u have an e-mag?)

Titansu
10-11-2004, 11:11 AM
I have this old style RT and saw the trade in program where you get the ULE body and the x-valve. - I don't think you get a body with it... you're RT valve + $225.00 = NIB X-valve.

what is the difference between an x-mag and an xvalved mag? or are they the same thing? so your saying a mech mag would be lighter than the e-mag (i assume u have an e-mag?) - Xmags are different than xvalved mags. If an xvalved mag is a juicy apple,

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/7000/Mag_2_8734_rs.JPG

than the Xmag is the friggen orchard.

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/1000/100_08196891.JPG

Xmags are a entirely new markers (ULE'd, ACE, electro), while the x-valved is just a valve upgrade.

As for weight, it depends on the parts you have installed. An all ULE'd Emag (rail, body, valve, frame) can weigh less than a stock mag (rail, Stainless steel body, twistlock barrel).

Bobsbarricades
10-11-2004, 12:35 PM
theres a trade in program where you send in 325 and get a ule body to.

well man that xmag looks....awesome. i want one :'( how much are they.

Im really interested in how easy you can sweetspot x-valve's and how fast they can go.

Rift
10-11-2004, 01:34 PM
x-mags unfortunatly went out of production =( you can however find some people that are selling them off but they usually go for $1000 -1500 depending on ANO condition and what else they come with.

Bobsbarricades
10-11-2004, 03:41 PM
holy crap..... they must be good then eh?

anybody have any vids??

Dayspring
10-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Find any Emag video. They're the same gun, just a different body. (Minus the anti-chop eye)

Bobsbarricades
10-11-2004, 04:12 PM
anywho, back on topic. Im wondering how easy it is to sweetspot those things. is that legal in tournies?? I would imagine it is but....who knows. if they dm4s are legal, i can't see how these aren't.

mobius
10-12-2004, 12:20 AM
No, sweetspotting is not legal in tourneys. As for the X-valve, it's not that hard to sweetspot, but you need an adjustable tank, so you can turn up the input pressure.

Bobsbarricades
10-12-2004, 08:51 AM
Damnit!!!!

Chronobreak
10-12-2004, 10:51 AM
BOBS DONT DO IT trust me your better off selling the rt and then buying a ule custom from one of the dealers. unles the rt doesnt work and is in the WORST SHAPE ever however i did do the trade in...kinda wish i hadnt. i shouldve just kept the rt that thing was a BEAST. but if you do do itt hey give u basicaly a completely new gun...u keep the foregrip and grip
the replace the rail body and valve.