PDA

View Full Version : Where to play in FL - Fort Myers

143Paul
10-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Hey - Where is a good field to play the Saturday of thanks giving weekend?

Here is what I'm looking for - My brother in law has been bugging me to take him to play paintball for the last 5 years. He has never played before. I'm looking for a field that has a large walk on group with lots of newer players and a large selection of fields.

Also is there likely to be a large crowd on the thanks giving weekend?

Thanks for your input. please post web sites if you have em'

GA Devil
10-11-2004, 11:54 AM
I believe theres a good 1 near in tampa that blue arc has. Im not exactly sure how far that is from u

143Paul
10-11-2004, 01:36 PM
I believe theres a good 1 near in tampa that blue arc has. Im not exactly sure how far that is from u

Do you have the name of the field? - Have you played there on a regular bassis? Do you have there web site?

I've been to WARPIG and done some searching on the web- I have an idea where most of the fields are, but what I need is first hand knowlage of what field would be the best for someone's first time....

Thanks in advance

GA Devil
10-11-2004, 01:59 PM
no I dont know the name of it but can find out. Im a Blue Arc distributor and have had them tell me about the field so Ill ask and find out for you.

Head knight of Ni
10-11-2004, 02:36 PM
There was an Extreme Rage park in Fort Meyers but I think Charley destroyed the entire place. Use the field finder here (http://www.warpig.com) other than that I only know of a few places that are out of your way.

SlipknotX556
10-11-2004, 08:54 PM
There was an Extreme Rage park in Fort Meyers but I think Charley destroyed the entire place. Use the field finder here (http://www.warpig.com) other than that I only know of a few places that are out of your way.

Nope, extreme rage is up. Damn good field to.

Teamslayer76
10-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Havent you ever seen the Extreme rage park man you gota check it out. I play there sometimes. Mostly in BnD Army Navy in Venice. I thought ER got whiped out by the hurricane/s