PDA

View Full Version : need help with a school assignment, about mags...

Ant
10-30-2001, 04:59 PM
Hey, for my communications class in college we have to write a technical document about a mechanical object. I've chosen to do it on my minimag. It has to be technical and wordy( kind of like an instructions manual). It has to describe how it works, it's main parts and other stuff. I have the other areas covered but I'm not the best on the technical side of the mag. I have a basic understanding of how it works but not a very good understanding of it technically. If someone who has a good technical knowledge of how a mag and it's main parts work, could you give me a short write up or a web site that might have the same info.
I've seen people give descriptions like what I'm asking for before but can't find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. ( And sorry for the longish post)

Ant
10-31-2001, 08:44 AM
i hate having to move this up like this, but i could really use some help on this, so if someone with good technical knowledge could help me or just point me in the right direction that would be GREATLY appreciated. SOrry again for having to do this.

bofh
10-31-2001, 08:49 AM
Best I can do is point you to the AGD technical page, that has PDFs of the workings of the RT and the AutoMag. To explain how it works would take too long and write your paper for you. :)

http://www.airgun.com/manual.html

Somebody had a animated Gif of the workings a few days ago...

Ant
10-31-2001, 03:10 PM
Thanks so much bofh, that's exactly what i needed/ was talking about, thanks again.