PDA

View Full Version : How to take off SS hose?

cloud113
10-11-2004, 03:37 PM
I was just wondering how do I take out this SS hose it looks like I need to twist that bolt thing out, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Rift
10-11-2004, 03:47 PM
how is the air line run? do you have a quick disconnect, slidecheck or proconnect? normally you just unscrew the hose from the fitting and then the fittings from the valve tank or gasthrough

cloud113
10-11-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm not sure what kind of connection it is but I think it is a proconnect. It's the one that comes stock with the ULE RT custom. Thanks again.

Dayspring
10-11-2004, 04:04 PM
NOT a proconnect.

If the hose goes to the ASA- remove the asa from the gripframe, then take a wrench to the hose to get it off the valve.

Now that you have it off, purchase a dew 90* adapters and a Quick Disconnect or a proconnect so you can take the valve out without taking half the gun apart.

cloud113
10-11-2004, 04:09 PM
Ok sorry getting this unimount off atm but I don't get what to do after that could you explain that some more if you could. Just take a wrench to the middle of the hose and twist it? Also this unimount is being a paint I took the 4 little screws off now how do I take it off the grip frame. It's a check-it unimount thanks a bunch for everyone's help.