PDA

View Full Version : warp feed Q(dont flame)

nirvana1234
10-11-2004, 09:43 PM
im thinking of getting the warp feed for my future b2k4 w/pds and i read a good 2 pages of reviews(would read more but i have school in the mouring)and most ppl like it and some dont. i think ill like it and i was wondering if i could use a reloader B on this. would the sound activation active??? also if i cant should i use a eggy2 w/z board or halob. will it be hard to set up???
thanx for all the help. sorry if this has been asked a million times

rikkter
10-11-2004, 09:44 PM
it'll work.. its still going to get the sound from the gun, as it'll be even closer to it actually.

nirvana1234
10-11-2004, 09:49 PM
also can i use the AGD one or do i have to get the pro team one(if so where??)

rikkter
10-11-2004, 09:53 PM
the AGD warp should work if your gun gives off enough vibration. the warps have a vibration sensitivty you can adjust, and pulse settings, etc.

you could also intelli rig the gun to make warp spin on each pull but i'm not sure on what wires or what not to do it with.

the Proteam one just has a EXTERNAL vibration sensor and the AGD has a internal.

but again, the AGD one would most likely do you fine.

LaW
10-11-2004, 10:09 PM
In my opinion, I dont think the reloader B will work. When I had a warp and had a revvy reloader it would NOT work with my warp feed.

nirvana1234
10-12-2004, 05:07 AM
the AGD warp should work if your gun gives off enough vibration. the warps have a vibration sensitivty you can adjust, and pulse settings, etc.

you could also intelli rig the gun to make warp spin on each pull but i'm not sure on what wires or what not to do it with.

the Proteam one just has a EXTERNAL vibration sensor and the AGD has a internal.

but again, the AGD one would most likely do you fine.

wats the difference between the external and the internal???
i just want to make sure it works for my future B2K4 w/pds(and my spyder)The AGD one I mean

Creative Mayhem
10-12-2004, 06:37 AM
Reloader B will NOT work with the Warp, there isnt enough sound for it to work consistantly.

I asked Simon(Manike) about this a while back and he said really the only one that work with the warp would be the HALO B, not to mention you cant put a Victory board into the Reloader... Bwfore you ask why I would ask Simon... I trust Simon's word over ANY other, he works for National Paintball and heads up the R&D dept. so if anyone would actually know, it will be him.

yakitori
10-12-2004, 08:17 AM
plus w/ a warp you will want to have it intellifed, and I dont know if it will connect w/ the board w/ that gun. There is probably a way to make it work, but thats for you to find out.

tribalman
10-12-2004, 10:20 AM
the agd warp will work no problem with the spyder. when u get it make sure to either press the primer button or turn the sensitivity all the way down so the motor will run for a bit inorder to break it in. the egg works fine with out the z board. if u have the feed ramps sanded it won't fit. u'll either have to get new ones or just add tape. with the warp u either love it or not. hope u enjoy it. (btw, i don't know anything about the reloader b)

nirvana1234
10-12-2004, 01:40 PM
plus w/ a warp you will want to have it intellifed, and I dont know if it will connect w/ the board w/ that gun. There is probably a way to make it work, but thats for you to find out.

is there any place that shows you how to intellifed it???

nirvana1234
10-12-2004, 01:41 PM
the agd warp will work no problem with the spyder. when u get it make sure to either press the primer button or turn the sensitivity all the way down so the motor will run for a bit inorder to break it in. the egg works fine with out the z board. if u have the feed ramps sanded it won't fit. u'll either have to get new ones or just add tape. with the warp u either love it or not. hope u enjoy it. (btw, i don't know anything about the reloader b)

wat about a b2k??? do i need to get that proteam adapter thing???

mixwell2
10-12-2004, 01:51 PM
This is from Havoc's site

12. AGD Warp vs. Pro-team Warp

"Pro-team pretty much used the same design as Airgun. The PTP version basically has a different mounting system that offers a different angle but also has the vib sensor on the mount(I've personally seen a lot of problems with the sensor on the outside.) It does also come with a 90* elbow that mounts inside of feednecks rather than Airguns elbow that is designed to mount around a powerfeed body. Considering the price difference, I'd recommend buying the AGD warp and if you must mount the elbow inside a feedneck rather than around it, just dremel off the tightening clamp and round it off, fits right in nice and snug.

If you want a different mounting angle with your AGD warp mount, you can drill a little into the screw mount paths to extend them. You'll have to do this if you want to mount the warp on a spyder."

As far as what loader to use, I have a Halo B on both my warped mags. It sounds like you are still unsure as to whether or not you will like it. See if you can find someone with a similar setup, or a local shop that will let you mount it before you buy it.

Good luck

LaW
10-12-2004, 01:55 PM
is there any place that shows you how to intellifed it???

Since I have a b2k3, I would say to intellifeed it you would just have to set up the wire running from the microswitch.

nirvana1234
10-12-2004, 02:04 PM
i just called AGD and the ladie said that the AGD warp feed will only work on their markers...and i should get the pro team one