PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with my MICROMAG

IronKong51
10-12-2004, 12:59 PM
I am working on setting up my old micromag up for my son seeing as he cant hold up dads mag for long i thought it would be perfect for him to use but when i put it together i found out that the on off pin was missing as well as there is a large nick in the on off housing itself so I am going to have to replace this my question is will the ULT trigger work in a micromag without upgrading to a X-Valve.... can someone please help me out because if it will i want to order on ASAP.
:hail: Thanks for any help you can offer
FLIP

luke
10-12-2004, 01:52 PM
I am working on setting up my old micromag up for my son seeing as he cant hold up dads mag for long i thought it would be perfect for him to use but when i put it together i found out that the on off pin was missing as well as there is a large nick in the on off housing itself so I am going to have to replace this my question is will the ULT trigger work in a micromag without upgrading to a X-Valve.... can someone please help me out because if it will i want to order on ASAP.
:hail: Thanks for any help you can offer
FLIP

Owners of older valves/markers, such as the Automag RT, RT Pros with the half steel/half aluminum valves, and ReTro Valves are not out of luck. While these valves are not compatible as they now exist, they can be milled in order to make them compatible with the ULE Trigger Pull Kit. Brad Nestle, an Authorized AGD Factory Technician, can mill out your older valve for a minimal charge. Brad can be contacted at Paintball Maxx (http://www.paintballmaxx.com) in Houston, Texas.

More info here http://www.airgun.com/ult.shtml :)

jwalker87
10-12-2004, 02:47 PM
^ what he said. I had a ReTro valve, and considered having it milled. But I decided just to buy an x-valve because they're lighter, and black.

LunchBox89
10-12-2004, 03:43 PM
if its a classic valve a ult would fit correct me if im wrong i have a micro to

athomas
10-14-2004, 08:05 AM
The ULT will fit the standard non-retro valves. People have had various degrees of success when putting a ULT into a standard valve. Many get it to work, while others never quite get the tuning just right and experience bolt sticking problems.