PDA

View Full Version : bodies for emags

emagboy2000
10-12-2004, 02:40 PM
hey what all would need to be done to a dallara body to make it usable for a emag
i know that the hole for the sear pin would need to be drilled and threaded but would that be all if ne one else would now how to do it let me know

Creative Mayhem
10-12-2004, 03:52 PM
hey what all would need to be done to a dallara body to make it usable for a emag
i know that the hole for the sear pin would need to be drilled and threaded but would that be all if ne one else would now how to do it let me know

My answer, nothing, you need to fix the rail.

The hole for the sear pin is in the emag rail. all you would need to do is remover the twist lock pin assembly and drop the Dallara on there then go play ball!

KBYE THANX

Joni
10-12-2004, 04:23 PM
But I suspect it would look rather weird with a dallara on an emag rail though

emagboy2000
10-12-2004, 05:46 PM
and pretty much just use a regular drop in sear pin and it will function just fine, i wanna get the dallara body kit for the emag cause i havent seen those on emags yet, its something different for emags

Creative Mayhem
10-12-2004, 06:14 PM
You cant use a drop in style of sear pin for an Emag... It has it's own, screw in type same as the RTP.

Do you even have an emag? or is this just a plan for a future project?

emagboy2000
10-12-2004, 08:06 PM
no i do have an emag i just was hopin to get a dallara body for it if it will work instead of goin with a karta body that are already spreading out

Creative Mayhem
10-12-2004, 08:16 PM
no i do have an emag i just was hopin to get a dallara body for it if it will work instead of goin with a karta body that are already spreading out

Well then... you just need to remove the twist lock assembly(if you have the SS body) and drop the dallara on there. Nothing else need be done.