PDA

View Full Version : spyders the same.

master_alexander
10-12-2004, 05:15 PM
i was just browsing and found this on the kingman website. all their guns look the same. i mean holy crap who thinks up this stuff.

:edit: :: top left :04 imagine :: middle top: pilot acs :: right top : pilot :: bottom right : fenix :: boddom left :fenix acs::

Chronobreak
10-12-2004, 05:39 PM
:confused: ..uhm duh.....spyders have been the same since they came out. now they just throw pos e-frames on them.

master_alexander
10-12-2004, 05:48 PM
yeah i know i just wanted to tell all the stupid people.

Mosfet
10-12-2004, 06:26 PM
actually they are different.
You'll notice differences in the models if you look at the specs. (Did you even do this?)

'04 Imagine - Inside cocking, not top like the rest, gas thru grip
Pilot and Pilot ACS - I can't see anything from each other, but the grips have knucle guards. Anti Chop Bolt
Fenix - 15* asa no right side ball detent, clamping feed neck
Fenix ACS - right side feed detent, clamping feedneck, Mechanical Anti Chop bolt

It doesn't look like much of a difference, but they are there.

Its like looking at a 68 Classic Mag, Minimag with Level 10, 68 Classic with Level 10 and UTL, Mag with XValve, and mag with emag valve lvl10 and ULT.
They can all look exactly the same, and only have a few small differences, but are different in handeling and characteristics.
http://www.pbreview.com/pics/classic.jpghttp://www.pbreview.com/pics/smallmag.jpghttp://www.pbreview.com/pics/minicrT.jpg

What differentiates Kingman from AGD and most others is most companies sell a base model that you can upgrade, and Spyder puts together different models for you to choose from with the ups in there already.

Its the exact same thing with PCs. Compare a homebuilt to an Apple. Apple names different models according to what they are specced with.
Look at Dell... same thing.
Does that make Dell and Apple users stupid, or their product garbage?

In fact AGD did that exact same thing for a bit with their different mag models. 68 Classic, 68 mag, and Minimag. so I guess AGD owners are all pretty stupid, too.

And to end my statement, what makes you so much better that you can call other people stupid?
I'll bet for every person that you call stupid, theres 10 others waiting to call you stupid as well.
How about accepting people as people, and markers as markers, and we all have fun, instead of trying to make yourself feel better by bashing?

master_alexander
10-12-2004, 11:26 PM
i never thought about it that way, i don't feel stupid annymore ya know your right, i think all companies do that, especally with cars like if the right tail light keeps breaking then the next year they will fix it, only it's faster.

Head knight of Ni
10-12-2004, 11:55 PM
You just discovered half of the entire paintball industry.

Timmy's- different bodies but 02's 04' 0whatevers are the same guns.

With the Mag the different models are mostly about erganomics. Cross compatability saves money so expect to see it alot.