PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal??? hurry

Coray
10-12-2004, 06:47 PM
My freind wants to buy a mag... is this worth $350???

This is an Minimag with a brand new RT valve from AGD. They have just replaced my valve with this new one. Everything on this gun is aftermarket besides the rail. The body is chrome, the Trigger Frame is an AGD Intelliframe, the Barrel is a Smart Parts All american, it has a Gadget Grip foregrip with a built in barrel plug in the grip. Along with this gun, comes a hopper with an elbow, a JT Nvader mask, a remote with a t-stock, two guppies and a JT jersey. I accept personal checks, and money orders. Personal Checks will have to wait tho clear with the bank though. Shipping will vary on state but will be around 10.00 dollars. Please email me if you have any questions about this marker. This is an offer you cant pass up.

Thanks,
coray :cool:

master_alexander
10-12-2004, 06:57 PM
yeah i think i would do it , it's just not my style though. its your decision and your money, if you want to wait check ebay or the marker ads and you could prolly find a better one or just wait, there will always be a good deal.

Coray
10-12-2004, 07:39 PM
anyone else??

mobius
10-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Not bad.

nastymag
10-12-2004, 07:56 PM
its not bad...but not great either. i would try to get him down to 300

BeaverEater
10-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Its not that bad but I've seen better. the only downfall to the price is that it doesnt have a ULE body.