PDA

View Full Version : stupid tank question

THEciarr82
10-12-2004, 08:59 PM
yo boys il tried to search for sowmthing on this topic but didnt really have any luck finding anything. im new to paintball again after about 4 years of totally leaving the sport. all lot of this new stuff is blowing my mind but i alwasy kept my mag...anyways, i have a crossfire and was wondering if i could stick a dynaflow, armageddon or maxflow onto this bad boy somehow.

RTDynaflow
10-12-2004, 10:29 PM
yo boys il tried to search for sowmthing on this topic but didnt really have any luck finding anything. im new to paintball again after about 4 years of totally leaving the sport. all lot of this new stuff is blowing my mind but i alwasy kept my mag...anyways, i have a crossfire and was wondering if i could stick a dynaflow, armageddon or maxflow onto this bad boy somehow.

What exactly do you mean? Put a dynaflow reg on your crossfire tank? I don't see why not. Buy a dynaflow tank w/ reg and put it on your gun? just need a standard rail.

Rift
10-12-2004, 10:54 PM
yeah what exactly do you want to do with the tanks?

magmanl337
10-13-2004, 12:00 AM
You can buy just the maxflow or dynaflow regs by themselves. What he is asking is it were possible to remove the Crossfire reg, and put a dynaflow reg on it. Honestly man, the reg is like $80 cheap than the reg with a tank. Sell your tank then just buy a brand new dynaflow tank, its the best way to go, plus u wouldnt be voiding any warranties.