PDA

View Full Version : my mom is so nice!

nirvana1234
10-12-2004, 09:00 PM
i just got done talking with my mom and she said that maybe she will just give me money for christmas. she also said it will be the same amount that she would have spent($500). im thinking that now that gives me the chance to save some of my own money to get a better gun then the b2k i wanted or get some ups on it right away. ive never really looked beyond the $500 range and my limit is probably $800(with my own money) now which gun??? i can get used since its my own money but i have no clue which gun.

ive ruled out shockers,impys.

im looking for somehting with eyes.

good efficence(cant spell)

decent speed

i know i should search shich i am while i read what you guys have to say

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
10-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Led Trix

-Tab
10-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Led Trix

:nono:

if you have 800 go with a DM3

lcd dye matrix. come stock w/ dual break beam eyes
very efficient
crazy fast(if trigger is set up nicely)
consistent
very nice lcd display

and if you're me, you can pick a brand new straight from the factory at dealer price(775)

you can usually find used ones w/ a possibility of ups for fairly cheap anymore.

that's what i would go with

RTDynaflow
10-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Mmmm 04 viking.. :hail:

-Tab
10-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Mmmm 04 viking.. :hail:

oh well....that too ;)

tony3
10-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Timmy, you can get a nice lasoya, ironman or 2k2 for 800, as in nice I mean upgraded to the max. If you dont want that, get a trix, you could find an aced tadao trix for that.

Fixion
10-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Timmy, Viking, or Trix. I'd pick the viking.

BlackWeenie
10-12-2004, 09:46 PM
timmy, vike, or trix. i say timmy.

oneworld
10-12-2004, 09:51 PM
yah...picked up this 2k2 for 700.00$....its very very efficiant..and it friggin ripz...(they also weigh like nothing!)....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/j-man777/100_0366.jpg

O YAH

cphilip
10-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Post me up a picture of your Mom so I can tell how "nice" she really is.... then I might got some candy for her....

:D :cool:

ryanshep
10-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Post me up a picture of your Mom so I can tell how "nice" she really is.... then I might got some candy for her....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

phil your my hero

RTDynaflow
10-12-2004, 10:03 PM

I find this highly offensive. You need to ban yourself phil.

Athius
10-12-2004, 10:14 PM
If you buy the b2k that u want dont put any upgrades in it since it really doesnt need any but if u want just change the hpr and the board. Thats all.

Trust me i have a b2k i upgraded it and well sometimes i wish i had just leaved it stock but oh well is not that it doesnt perform well is that i just think stock was very very good just needed a good barrel.

If u buy it and want to upgrade it stay away from shocktech parts they dont work.

cphilip
10-12-2004, 10:33 PM
I find this highly offensive. You need to ban yourself phil.

You'll get over it kid. Once you know my persona.... Its all an act ya know. Lighten up... and enjoy life! :)

RTDynaflow
10-12-2004, 10:40 PM
You'll get over it kid. Once you know my persona.... Its all an act ya know. Lighten up... and enjoy life! :)

:rofl:
Miscue ban him for no sense of humor =p since he refuses to ban himself for our (read my) amusement ;)

Whats the point of these forums if we can't mess with the mods? :rolleyes: I should have used a smilly or something... o well. Was hoping for a smart :cuss: response back...

cphilip
10-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Naw he is Ok. Perhaps he just donesn't know the several online personalities I use to liven things up. And Dirty Ole Unka Phil is one of them (the post I used above it him). Thats the old lecherous dude that gives out the "candy" to all the ladies. There are several others that come out from time to time. Some of you remember one of my Chat personalities, Tommy Gaye. Who would spoof on Tom and talk about the "New level Tensies and asking you Boyz how you tweeked em" Things like that. All in good fun and never ment to offend anyone. But if it does offend you then I appologize. It was meant to lighten things up. Sometimes I read a topic and it just strikes me. I go into that thought pattern of that personality.

But I do think most people know its all an act and in fun. At least it's ment to be. And its sort of traditional now. I been doing it, off and on, for years now. I have not used them in a while. Just not felt creative enough lately and felt the place had become to hostile for them. Perhaps I was right on that in the first place... But its all cool. No hostility here. No harm meant at all.

RTDynaflow
10-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Naw he is Ok. Perhaps he just donesn't know the several online personalities I use to liven things up. And Dirty Ole Unka Phil is one of them (the post I used above it him). Thats the old lecherous dude that gives out the "candy" to all the ladies. There are several others that come out from time to time. Some of you remember one of my Chat personalities, Tommy Gaye. Who would spoof on Tom and talk about the "New level Tensies and asking you Boyz how you tweeked em" Things like that. All in good fun and never ment to offend anyone. But if it does offend you then I appologize. It was meant to lighten things up. Sometimes I read a topic and it just strikes me. I go into that thought pattern of that personality.

But I do think most people know its all an act and in fun. At least it's ment to be. And its sort of traditional now. I been doing it, off and on, for years now. I have not used them in a while. Just not felt creative enough lately and felt the place had become to hostile for them. Perhaps I was right on that in the first place... But its all cool. No hostility here. No harm meant at all.

Heh phil read my last post... I guess I haven't been around you guys long to enough for you know when I am joking... O well.. it was meant as a joke =p I wasn't offended. I guess you just... lol I just realized you thought I was someone else talking about me. :rofl: This is how threads get derailed. I should attempt to do more mod harassing in PMs... ;)

cphilip
10-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Heh phil read my last post... I guess I haven't been around you guys long to enough for you know when I am joking... O well.. it was meant as a joke =p I wasn't offended. I guess you just... lol I just realized you thought I was someone else talking about me. :rofl: This is how threads get derailed. I should attempt to do more mod harassing in PMs... ;)

LOL.... I missed that it was you again! Ah me.... time to get some sleep eh?

Hey. Any of you remember "See-Feel-up"? He not been around for a LONG time... he might come back!!!! :eek:

RTDynaflow
10-12-2004, 11:04 PM
LOL.... I missed that it was you again! Ah me.... time to get some sleep eh?

Hey. Any of you remember "See-Feel-up"? He not been around for a LONG time... he might come back!!!! :eek:

Is he anything like Dirtybunny, cause that will be some good popcorn reading... :rolleyes:

Back on topic.... Add phil for a vike vote.

magmanl337
10-12-2004, 11:59 PM
You're very lucky your mom will give you any money. Hehe, everytime i ask my mom for any money, she says she doesnt have it. Last time i looked in her account S*he has over 9500 :eek: o well, i guess she hates me :cry: I'd honestly go with a ebladed orracle. Go to www.bradyspaintball.com, any order over $200 is free shipping!!

*edited for people with smart-mouthed remarks :cheers:

BlackWeenie
10-13-2004, 12:31 AM
You're very lucky your mom will give you any money. Hehe, everytime i ask my mom for any money, she says she doesnt have it. Last time i looked in her account he has over 9500 :eek: o well, i guess she hates me :cry: I'd honestly go with a ebladed orracle. Go to www.bradyspaintball.com, any order over $200 is free shipping!!

ewwwwwww! his mom is a hermaphrodite!! :cry::confused::rofl:

Automaggot68
10-13-2004, 01:45 AM
ewwwwwww! his mom is a hermaphrodite!! :cry::confused::rofl:

Dude.
you have N O freakin idea how crazy his mother is.
BAT $@%# NUTS man.
I came over today, to pick up money for his old man's viking, and she answers the door, and is like, MARK ALREADY GAVE TO THE SALVATION ARMY.
We knew she wasn't joking, and then she talked about his buddy jeff, and how she wants to date him.
My name is Derek, but she Calls me Dereks.
One time, he's like , YOURE GOING TO USE MY VAN BUT YOU WONT PAY FOR MY SON'S ADMISSION TO PLAY?

We were all like,WTF, WERE TAKING MY CAR CRAZY LADY

magmanl337
10-13-2004, 01:48 AM
Dude.
you have N O freakin idea how crazy his mother is.
BAT $@%# NUTS man.
I came over today, to pick up money for his old man's viking, and she answers the door, and is like, MARK ALREADY GAVE TO THE SALVATION ARMY.
We knew she wasn't joking, and then she talked about his buddy jeff, and how she wants to date him.
My name is Derek, but she Calls me Dereks.
One time, he's like , YOURE GOING TO USE MY VAN BUT YOU WONT PAY FOR MY SON'S ADMISSION TO PLAY?

We were all like,WTF, WERE TAKING MY CAR CRAZY LADY

I second that. We were driving to school today, and my mom saw some kid cross the street and scream "ANNA-CAARRLLOOOO" thats what she calls my brother, but his name is karl.

boardfu
10-13-2004, 02:39 AM
Lol That would definately throw the kid off. I like messing with random people.... Generally a nice "boobs!" or "asshat!" yelled out the car window is enough to get that priceless confused look on thier face. :rofl:

nirvana1234
10-13-2004, 05:11 AM
You're very lucky your mom will give you any money. Hehe, everytime i ask my mom for any money, she says she doesnt have it. Last time i looked in her account S*he has over 9500 :eek: o well, i guess she hates me :cry: I'd honestly go with a ebladed orracle. Go to www.bradyspaintball.com, any order over $200 is free shipping!!

*edited for people with smart-mouthed remarks :cheers:
yea i know im lucky ahe also said she would pay for my field admission fee whenever i go. i love my mommy. but i do do a lot of work around the house.

im either between a trix. freestyle,or just not saving myy own money from like 2 or 3 montrhjs and getting a b2k. i havent tried a cocker yet soo yea.

Bolter
10-13-2004, 06:13 AM
05 Angel Speed. They are 600 - 700 pounds over here. Can't be that different over there.

Teamslayer76
10-13-2004, 06:18 AM
If i were you id get a pimped out mag. Or a Emag maybe a Xmag if you can find one.
Fast effiectent and has eyes. Also its not toattly electronic so you can go in "mech" mode on a emag. Its like a backup gun built in to your regular gun.

The Frymarker
10-13-2004, 11:57 AM

HAHA :rofl: Yeah like when you posted that pole in friendly ;) .......I was like where is Unka Phil coming from that day :wow:

slade
10-13-2004, 01:52 PM
youre lucky man, for my birthday i got two magazines and a few paintball dvds :tard: . anyway, for the price range id say go with a used dm3, and spend the rest of the money on upgrades/accessories and paint. either that or a viking, or save a bit and get a freestyle.

cphilip
10-13-2004, 01:54 PM
HAHA :rofl: Yeah like when you posted that pole in friendly ;) .......I was like where is Unka Phil coming from that day :wow:

Unka Phil is very very bad.... very bad....

;)

nirvana1234
10-13-2004, 02:12 PM
only problem is that if i get a gun more than $500(thats wat my mom is giving me the rest i have to save) ill still need a hopper(i want to get a warp feed and a halo b..thats $200!) thats like saving for 5 months(with no play, unless i get the job i want to get,though its in spring)

nirvana1234
10-13-2004, 02:17 PM
so now m thinking of either a b2k4 w/pds/rt ule custom w/ intellframe,ult,probably the warp left body/or a used e mag if i can find one for a low price. i am looking at hallidays emag but i wont have the money till christmas and someone might buy it before me. so now im stuck even more

Mosfet
10-13-2004, 02:50 PM
For my birthday I got to work overtime and the weekend.... except that I'm salaried... so no extra money... :(

Get a really nice mag! :D

Pballwizz
10-13-2004, 03:33 PM
If you ahve the money ever, go freestyle.