PDA

View Full Version : emag boards/software

evo.end3R
10-12-2004, 09:05 PM
Anyone know of any board/software i can get on my emag so i can ramp or anytihng like that? I know some ppl think its gay but im playing in world cup and everyone does it

jonmcfatty
10-12-2004, 09:42 PM
nope soorry

LaW
10-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Anyone know of any board/software i can get on my emag so i can ramp or anytihng like that? I know some ppl think its gay but im playing in world cup and everyone does it

Since everyone does it, its all of a sudden ok? Wow...

In regards to cheater software, AGD is against it and will not release anything of the sort.

TeamNausea
10-12-2004, 10:34 PM
yeah for some reason agd usualy decides to be legal about there gear...wow :rolleyes:

Target Practice
10-13-2004, 02:08 AM

You need to sell all your equipment (including your computer), and never play paintball nor post on AO again.

nastymag
10-13-2004, 02:35 AM
wow, you guys are harsh. now i dont use Ramping of cheating boards of any kind.
i dont think its cool. But i am not going to suddently decied that some one is a bad person just because they want to know. There is alot of pressure in the tourny Scene to resort to these guns. it's hard not to when every one else is. not to mention when the tournament promoters are letting their league use it ( NXL ). then people get validation , and they dont feel so bad about doing it.

so please guys get off your high horses and let the person know in a nice way that AGD doesnt support these mostly illegal tourny modes.

to answer your question. i dont believe there is anything you can do.
Besides i dont think its worth the risk of expulsion.
as long as you guys know how to walk your triggers well enough you guys should be ok.

Z-man
10-13-2004, 02:50 AM
you could always flip it to hybrid mode and bump the pressure up to 1Kpsi :p ...at the VERY real possibility of being ixnayed from the ourneytey.

xXHavokXx
10-13-2004, 03:14 AM
you could always flip it to hybrid mode and bump the pressure up to 1Kpsi :p ...at the VERY real possibility of being ixnayed from the ourneytey.

Like at SCP when they were whining about your gun.

nastymag
10-13-2004, 03:27 AM
you shoulda seen when Z-man was playing at Norcal Vs Socal ( the few games he did ).
he had his RT pro So reactive ( i dry fired it the day before it was insane ...) :shooting: :shooting: and i was playing with my single trigger Angel LED.

evo.end3R
10-13-2004, 08:36 AM
haha i expected to get flamed for asking that. i was just curious, thanks :cheers: