PDA

View Full Version : hmm.. i think im geting ripped off (please look)

oneworld
10-12-2004, 10:17 PM
hey guys!...i sent out a MO for a dye invision about a month ago....hes had the MO for three weeks now...AND he will not reply to ne thing whats so ever..so i told him if i dont hear from him im fileing a fraud complain.....does ne one no how to get me my cash back or even better...my mask... his AO sn is digitalebola..if ne one has his phone number or any thing....PLEASE HELP ME! :cry:

magmanl337
10-13-2004, 12:03 AM
i got my eye out for him. i added him to my aim list to see if he ever pops up.

wispaintstyle
10-13-2004, 12:40 AM
that sucks dude. Good luck.
:shooting:
I like Bob Marley too.

boardfu
10-13-2004, 02:42 AM
Man if theres anything that makes me mad, its people that steal. I mean, legally theres not a whole lot you can do. I guess you can go to small claims, but for that small of a claim, I dont think its worth your trouble. When things like that happen to me, I just know theyll one day pay for it. (call it karma, or just feeling bad for the crappy lifestyle they lead). :mad:

FreakBaller12
10-13-2004, 06:01 AM
I've delt with this guy before, he seemed a little shaky at times but went through with the trade successfully. I', sorry I can't be of better help. :(

madmolly
10-13-2004, 07:14 AM
Kind of sounds like what you did to me told me you sent out money order and it will be there I packaged everything up and waited then you would not reply. Maybe you made another friend online.

slasherdan
10-13-2004, 07:55 AM
Kind of sounds like what you did to me told me you sent out money order and it will be there I packaged everything up and waited then you would not reply. Maybe you made another friend online.

Okay can anyone make sense out of this????

madmolly
10-13-2004, 08:50 AM
This kid ask me 100 questions about my cocker then says he is buying it. Then after a day he says he sent the money order so I get it all ready to ship. I wait then I notice in another post three days later he says he just bought himself a Timmy and sent the money order that day. Then I notice in another post someone is trying to give away a nitro tank to someone in need. This kid trys to get it even though he has 800 bucks to throw away on markers. Kid is just a jerk. AO does not need the weiners like him. If you commit to a deal at least have the courtesy to tell someone after you back out. Not make them find out on another thread after packaging it up to ship and waiting three days.

slasherdan
10-13-2004, 12:45 PM
This kid ask me 100 questions about my cocker then says he is buying it. Then after a day he says he sent the money order so I get it all ready to ship. I wait then I notice in another post three days later he says he just bought himself a Timmy and sent the money order that day. Then I notice in another post someone is trying to give away a nitro tank to someone in need. This kid trys to get it even though he has 800 bucks to throw away on markers. Kid is just a jerk. AO does not need the weiners like him. If you commit to a deal at least have the courtesy to tell someone after you back out. Not make them find out on another thread after packaging it up to ship and waiting three days.

Are you talking about oneworld????

madmolly
10-13-2004, 12:49 PM
Yes

slasherdan
10-13-2004, 12:57 PM
Yes

So you're saying Oneworld was supposed to purchase a marker from you. Then it looks like he dumped you and tried to purchase a different one from someone else. This other person is now screwing him ... right???

warbeak2099
10-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Apparently not, he's buying a mask from him not a timmy.

madmolly
10-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Next time I will draw a picture

slasherdan
10-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Next time I will draw a picture

Yeah because you can explain poop!!! ;)

Well at least you can always dump the gun on someone else.

Look at it this way .... He stood your sale up so it was only Karmically fair that he get the shaft.

Still sucks for him, but if he's been doing bad stuff to other people it was only a matter of time before he got a taste.

oneworld
10-13-2004, 04:48 PM
madmolly..howbout you just stay the fu** outa my thread...d*sh bag...dont post if you dont have advice..that has nothing to do with my question :tard:
they dont wanna hear your story...i just need to no if theres somwere i can go to get my money back?!?!?

oneworld
10-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Still sucks for him, but if he's been doing bad stuff to other people it was only a matter of time before he got a taste.

ive never ever even thought of rippin ne one!...this is the onley deal i backed on..
tell me this...how many of you would say you would buy a gun..and then tell him you found a much better deal..and good look sellin your marker...i just found a awesome deal on a timmy and i new the guy so i didnt take the risk of gettin ripped!.....(just so you no im not angrey)DAMNIT I SAID IM NOT ANGREY!! :cuss: :mad: (LOL) :spit_take

but does ne one have advice for me

NJPaint
10-13-2004, 05:00 PM
ive never ever even thought of rippin ne one!...this is the onley deal i backed on..
tell me this...how many of you would say you would buy a gun..and then tell him you found a much better deal..and good look sellin your marker...i just found a awesome deal on a timmy and i new the guy so i didnt take the risk of gettin ripped!.....(just so you no im not angrey)DAMNIT I SAID IM NOT ANGREY!! :cuss: :mad: (LOL) :spit_take

but does ne one have advice for me

I would at least tell him that I had backed out... But to answer your question, there isn't anything you can do about it. If you didn't do your homework on the guy before hand, ie location, phone number etc. its hard to do anything. Maybe get the local police involved assuming you have his mailing address...

tony3
10-13-2004, 05:46 PM
And not lie about saying that I shipped the money order.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
10-13-2004, 06:01 PM
I pretty much gave up selling my mag after someone "backed out" like that.

But I'm lazy.

Bad_Dog
10-13-2004, 06:15 PM
bummer...

normally I'd offer more to say but if you've canned a guy like that before... you had it comming...

CrazyJake
10-13-2004, 06:22 PM
sucks that you're getting ripped off. good luck with him. if you dont catch him, karma will.
:headbang: