http://raskalmalaysia.com/

WE ARE FROM MALAYSIA AND WE ROCK ASIA

CHEERS

P8NTBALLER590
10-13-2004, 06:30 AM
i liked it

The Bear
10-13-2004, 06:52 AM
Gee thanks! Its the hard work of all the members in Raskal....
But to make it work we still you as a participants and throw in some words and tips for us...
We are still new in the game but we are moving fast to catch up with you guys out there.

Cheers :hail:

quik
10-13-2004, 07:02 AM
Wow, malayasia! Any competition over there ;)?

Good site, hope you guys have more good things to come

The Bear
10-13-2004, 07:10 AM
Pretty soon... the next big one is next yr in May 2005. I'll be organizing it its "The Asia Cup 2005" and the next in maybe July or August 2005 "Skirmish Cup 2005" This is even better, Overnight event and probaly USD5,000.00 for grab at the top of the hill. Winner gets a Heli ride down to the starting point.

The Asia Cup 2005 is one of the biggest event here and it only happen once every 10yrs in each country. Next year I'm Host.... I'll be updating you guys on these.

Cheers guys

Furby
10-13-2004, 08:09 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but say an American/European team wanted to enter...would it be possible for them to bring their own equipment, or would they have to use the 'club' gear that Malaysian law currently requires? Or has that law changed?

Bolter
10-13-2004, 08:21 AM
how much is a case of paint in Malaysia and would all major suppliers be there or would you have to bring your own.

Chojin Man
10-13-2004, 08:36 AM
it looks like everyone shoots spyders or tippmans with gravity fed hoppers and co2. where are the nitro, halos, and high end electros? :confused:

Jeffy-CanCon
10-13-2004, 12:36 PM
I saw at least 1 HALO, 1 Angel and 2 Ev2s in one photo.

Nice site, Bear. Very professional.

The Bear
10-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Hi guys,

Hi Furby, Seen you before in the forum. How are you??

Answering your Questions.....

1. Yes we do have the law on Markers here, But, during the tourney we will have all markers issues settled and you should be able to bring the markers along with you on board the flieght (Check in). I'm currently getting the goverment to recognize this as sport. We have been to the last Asia Cup in Manila Philippines and came back Thrid overall, so I think I will be in possition to speak to the governing body here.

2. Paintball. This tourney is fully subsidized by Skirmish Paintball Asia. we should be paying like about USD 60 - 80 per box of paint depending on grade and specs. Currently what we are paying is crazy USD 120 per box......... But during tourney I have it all sorted out... No worries...

3. CO2- Compress air.... you name it we have it during the tourney....

4. We do have e markers now in Malaysia. I personally enjoyed playing in the Philis in Asia Cup... and best part was being able to use an emarker (Borrowed).

5. Loaders.... I find it no point having a loader when we dont even have our personal markers... only those who have markers will have their own loaders.

Raskals have been making tons of progress here building up the sport in Malaysia and hoping that any pro and old timers woyuld lay a helping hands to us to make our progress work.

Have been great knowing you guys.

Hope to see you there and answer some Q & A for us.... ;)

Cheers guys

SpecialBlend2786
10-14-2004, 02:30 AM
i like the site. keep us posted on how the team does!

The Bear
10-14-2004, 03:20 AM
Hi SpecialBlend2786,

Thanks for your commend on the website, I'll sure to update you on our progress. And thank you guys for dropping by.

Our site are frequent by Malaysia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Philippines, United States, Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Guam, Germany, China, Canada, Japan, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, France, Taiwan, Province of China, Belgium, Pakistan, Brunei Darussalam, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Thailand, Ireland, Lithuania, Finland, Brazil Mexico, Sweden, Denmark, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Norway, India, Iran, Islamic Republic, Spain And Greece.

In orders are the most frequent countries in our forum.

Cheers

SpecialBlend2786
10-14-2004, 03:29 AM
Hi SpecialBlend2786,

Our site are frequent by Malaysia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Philippines, United States, Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Guam, Germany, China, Canada, Japan, Portugal, Italy, Netherlands, France, Taiwan, Province of China, Belgium, Pakistan, Brunei Darussalam, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Thailand, Ireland, Lithuania, Finland, Brazil Mexico, Sweden, Denmark, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Norway, India, Iran, Islamic Republic, Spain And Greece.

oh snap! i never thought i'd see Sri Lanka mentioned on AO haha! Yeah, my folks are from there

The Bear
10-14-2004, 10:42 PM
SpecialBlend2786,

You'll be surpirse to find how many Asians and the Pacicfic Oceaneas are playing nowadays.... We have tourney now and then in each coutnry around the region. The Big one ofcoz is the Asian Cup on supair fields. Is anyone out there interested in Skirmish Style of Paintball?? Jungle Warfare I meant??

Do let me know, Coz I'll be organizing one next year and I wanna find out some info from you guys.

Cheers

The Bear
10-18-2004, 01:11 AM
Dear Readers,

Anyone interested in participating in the Asia Cup happening in May 6-8 2005???

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

We would like to get hold of all interested parties to reply to us with a mail or register with us, this is for the support letter we are trying to get from the goverment to host Asia Cup 2005 here in Malaysia.

All we need is just a letter stating that you will be participating in the event.

Thanks

Cheers