PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about buying a dark angel...

magic55
10-30-2001, 08:31 PM
i know this is a mag forum but i know that everyone will tell what they think and not be afraid to say how they feel. so with that said could people that have used it tell me some of the pros and cons of it and back up what you say. thanks for all input.

FeelTheRT
10-30-2001, 09:26 PM
I have respect for Angels too. I think Dark is the best looking though. Pewter Dark, now that's a beatiful combo :).

nutz
10-30-2001, 09:43 PM
the pewter darky almost looks as good as the extreme emag =P

zads27
10-30-2001, 09:51 PM
Love my baby. Works great, looks great, feels great.
I want SFL/Extreme soo bad though =( anyone want to trade?

Webmaster
10-30-2001, 09:54 PM
I know the Dark Angel has a pretty good rep. However - the local store just got a couple in. Oh my god. They had some of the most screwed up milling I had ever seen. I sort of looked like chattering...but I think that it was something else. The little snake on the top look like a badly pixilated JPEG. It was VERY low quality and looked horrible. So - if possible - see yours before you buy just to make sure it doesnt have the same really really bad mill work I saw.

Oh - and - buy an emag instead - they are faster and better and cheaper!

hubadlatimmy
10-30-2001, 10:45 PM
Hey email this guy he is a friend of mine [email protected] he will tell you anything you want to know. He owns 2 and is now having one specialy built by rocky cagnioni a 1 in 1 series I guess you could say. I don't know where a guy saw one with bad milling but from m experience they are great guns and the milling is some of the best on the market.

zads27
10-31-2001, 01:17 AM
Haven't run across the "badly pixelated" milling before on darks, maybe it was a freak bad batch or something, being sold discounted? Mine is smooth and perfect.

ZeroXtreme
10-31-2001, 01:24 AM
While on the topic, which is better, Dark or Adrenalin?:confused: