PDA

View Full Version : Confused about WGP, please help!

insixdays777
10-13-2004, 11:20 AM
ok so all this buying out and merging (WGP and K2 i think??) thing has me all confused....i just want to know if the current line of QUALITY autocockers from WGP is going to be completely replaced with the new cheap "cockers". Does any one know what is going to happen to the current line of Autocockers? and what this merger means in term of future products from WGP?
If it means cheap cockers I guess I better order my VF tactical today! thanks for your help! :D
sorry if this has been answered in early post!

teufelhunden
10-13-2004, 11:26 AM
The current line of 'Cockers is going to stay/be updated. The Trilogy is only there to fill in for WGP's missing entry in low end guns.

And I'm almost positive you haven't shot it, so you really can't say it's low quality or crap or whatever else you'd like to say about it.

Remember, it's to be compared to Spyders, not 'Mags..

insixdays777
10-13-2004, 11:39 AM
cool, thanks!

slade
10-13-2004, 01:56 PM
And I'm almost positive you haven't shot it, so you really can't say it's low quality or crap or whatever else you'd like to say about it.
its a cheapened version of a marker, which means that it most likely is crap. you get what you pay for. oh yeah, and theres a few pics of it on AO. one of the hoses is missing, cause someone gassed it up out of the box and it blew.