PDA

View Full Version : What Drop Forwards work good with Z-grip

niknstyn99
10-30-2001, 08:42 PM
Ok, I tried to use a KAPP Dropzone stubby so far so good "but" my tank wouldn't screw in "all the way" because the tanks gage was there. Any suggestion ?

X-Plosive
10-30-2001, 09:39 PM
Hmmm? you can always take the universal ON/OFF off the rail. then screw in the tank and put it back on so that the guage isn't in the way.

niknstyn99
10-30-2001, 09:43 PM
ya I tried that but its just a hassle to keep on unscrewing it everytime you wanna take the tank out. I also tried to reverse it but then the tank sticks out,I wanted the tank to stick in more. Im gonna get a new drop but I would like to know what drop would fit

a_malfunction
10-30-2001, 10:00 PM
I just have my ASA right under the z-grip. I think it works fine there.

Xzion
10-30-2001, 10:11 PM
I use my KAPP Drop Zone II, with Kapp screw in adapter with on/off. My output pressure guage use to hit on the DZII so, what I did, was took the guage off and put it on the one side of my KAPP Screw in tank adapter and the line to my valve on the other. Im looking for a smaller valve to go on my tank that wont hit the DZII. Hope this helps.

alf
10-31-2001, 07:52 AM
I use the SP drop forward that came with my max-flo...i could not get my DZII to work with the warp feed...if i DIDNT have the warp, i woulda offset the tank to the left, so that my wrist would be more closer to the centerline of the marker...

if you wanna see pics, email me: alf@elp.rr.com

-alf

cphilip
10-31-2001, 08:23 AM
I got a used Bob Long Diamond Drop forward from Tunaman and it worked perfectly with Z Grip and a Warp on the left side.