PDA

View Full Version : blue/black or silver/black?

Coray
10-13-2004, 02:52 PM
I know this is a repost.. but i cant decide.. i need many OPIONS.. i dont want to hear do what you want or suggestions of other colors :p . So here it is..

Should i make my automag..

Blue and black? (black xvalve blue ULE body, black and blue gas thru, black drop zone III etc)
Black and little silver? (black everything except lower part of gas thru and part of drop forward)

thanks, i need many opions
coray :cool:

teufelhunden
10-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Blue and black I guess. However, those two combos really only look good in fades..

Go for silver and red.

Janixs
10-13-2004, 03:43 PM
I prefer all Black, but what barrel are you going to use. The reason I ask is if you had a 2 piece barrel that was blue and black then you could make your own fade i.e. Blue tip, Black back & body, and Blue valve.

Coray
10-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Im getting a dye ultra lite

nirvana1234
10-13-2004, 08:30 PM
if you are flexable on the barrel then i have two ideas
one:

black valve
blue body
silver back for boomstick
black front
silver intelliframe
black rail

or

two:
black valve
blue body
black to blue evil pipe or driver(if driver comes in black to blue fade)
black intelliframe
black rail

magmanl337
10-13-2004, 08:32 PM
Go with blue and black. Silver/chrome scratches easily, plus most people like blue and black (It's our team colors! :bounce: )

robdamanii
10-14-2004, 04:26 PM
I know this is a repost.. but i cant decide.. i need many OPIONS.. i dont want to hear do what you want or suggestions of other colors :p . So here it is..

Should i make my automag..

Blue and black? (black xvalve blue ULE body, black and blue gas thru, black drop zone III etc)
Black and little silver? (black everything except lower part of gas thru and part of drop forward)

thanks, i need many opions
coray :cool:

If you want an example of blue and black, check the Karta in my sig.

Coray
10-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Anymore opions :p ?