PDA

View Full Version : SFL (extreme) mags?

polorboy
10-30-2001, 08:44 PM
I have two questions:

1)Is the SFL and the Extreme Mag one and the same?

2)(this one is a little longer :) ) I just set up my mag upgrade order, I am going to send it in in december, and I asked about getting a SFL body. I was told that they were not sure if the SFL bodies would be available. I am just wondering if Tom or someone might know if they will be available for the upgrades and how much more would it cost?

kilaueakid
10-30-2001, 09:01 PM
SFL's are emag extremes that shocktech (bad boys toys) customizes. They brought 35 down to the cup and still have some left. I place 200 down on mine about 2 months ago and it is being shipped as we speak. Supposedly they will be comming with teh new bolt(delrin casing). I will let you know when I get it. Kevin is the man at Bad Boyz Toyz you want to talk to. I am not sure if it will come with the warp module, but for sure comes with centerfeed. Anyway they probably still have a few left. After this batch, I'm not sure how many will be made. They may be put on hold until the antichop eye gets here to the US.
rob

John Sosta, AGD Europe
10-31-2001, 05:01 PM
Xtreme upgrade kits will be available, (not sure on pricing yet), but as Rob says, the SFL is an Xtreme body, that Shocktech have customised, so the upgrade kit from AGD will probably be the std Xtreme body, although we are working on offering some cut & carved, and Xtreme "Lite" versions soon.