PDA

View Full Version : Russian legion timmy or dye matrix w/up's

tfirmemdy
10-13-2004, 04:23 PM
I am wanting a new gun and I have narrowed it down to these two guns. Price is no object so don't base your answer on that. I just need opinions from other people. Please give me your reply. :headbang:
:headbang:

68magOwner
10-13-2004, 04:31 PM
RL timmy, IMO, the 2k4 timmys are the best markers out, FAST, consistent, small, light, efficent, easy to maintain, teammate shoots a DYE trix, and i am not the biggest trix fan, but, the russian legion (or any 2k4 timmy) seems like a far superior marker

Digits
10-13-2004, 04:49 PM
2k4 timmy

Glickman
10-13-2004, 04:51 PM
2k4 timmy.
ive shot them, i love how easy they are to shoot fast, consisitanly, but i dont really like their reliablility as much.

logamus
10-13-2004, 04:55 PM
i know this, it would take quite a gun to get me to put my dye trix down. i havent shot a 2k4 so i cant comment on them, but its hard to go wrong with a trix.

NJPaint
10-13-2004, 04:56 PM
2k4 Timmy, no contest

hAppy
10-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Timmy has a nicer feel, alot lighter than a Trix, not to mention looks 1000x better.

TeamNausea
10-13-2004, 06:53 PM
Well I have played many games with a rl timmy and a dm3 so this is how i see it. The ril is a sweet gun but w/o bounce i have yet to see someone get above 18bps on it and thats a peice of cake on the trix. If you plan on trading or anything in the future the rl is the way togo. NOw the size is...welll the trix is a giant hunk of metal whereas the rl is a beautiful light weight small hunk of metal...so rl takes the cake here. The biggest thing that i would see as a difference between the 2 is efficency(sp) the trix is a hog and the rl is great in this class!
Overall I'd take the rl for it's size, looks and efficency.Also with the right settings( ;) ) speed can be as high as anything else on the market

Vash-HT
10-13-2004, 08:19 PM
sorry to say this, but i highly doubt its cake to walk a trix over 18 bps, unless its got a ramping chip like so many DM4s. ANyway both can easily keep with anyones fingers, both software and hardwarewise, personally id take the timmy, i love the triiger on the russian legion, and they r so much lighter.

tony3
10-13-2004, 08:29 PM
DM3 will shoot better in my opinion, less kick, smoother operation etc. RL will be able to shoot faster(not if trix has tadao), RL will be MUCH lighter. I'd go with the dm3 personally.

tfirmemdy
10-13-2004, 08:49 PM
I already own a timmy (2k2) and I like it but it is too spaced out and not fast enough but I dont want to put a new board, but anyway I have never shot a 2k4 timmy or a timmy with a frenzy board. I have shot a trix with the tadao and I love it but they are just way too fat.I dont think the timmy will be more expensive beause I will put a lot of new parts on it. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :

TeamNausea
10-13-2004, 08:55 PM
sorry to say this, but i highly doubt its cake to walk a trix over 18 bps, unless its got a ramping chip like so many DM4s. ANyway both can easily keep with anyones fingers, both software and hardwarewise, personally id take the timmy, i love the triiger on the russian legion, and they r so much lighter. i never said walk it.. rakings legal also you know. and without bounce