View Full Version : another vs thread but this one is but than all others because well i dunno why

nirvana1234
10-13-2004, 07:47 PM
i thought i decided that i wanted the b2k4 w/pds but i keep looking at mags. i always loved them. mom my said that i might be able to get just money for christmas($500) and now im stuck between getting the b2k4 w/pds(black to blue fade), a rt ule custom w/ ule warp left body(if i dont get the warp feed,which will only happen if i cant get the money, ill get the center feed)intelliframe ule trigger pull kit(drops the trigger weight down to 15 oz., or some sort of used e mag/xmag i wish hallidays but it might be sold by then. problem with getting a emag is that if it cost more then $500 ill have to pay with my own money. i also still need to buy a new hopper and the warp feed(halob with warp and if i dont get the warp the reloader b) plz help

list pros and cons of the choices. i play a lot of woodsball but im getting into speedball

thanx and sorry for this gun vs gun thread.

plz dont say b2k or e mag/ x mag only because it faster give real reasons

Chronobreak
10-13-2004, 08:06 PM
what are you looking for in a marker? if speed isnt the deciding issue then get the rt or an e-mag otherwise if your one of those pepole who feels it necessary to shoot as much paint and as fast as possible is the most important thing then get the bushy.

both are great guns and ahrdly if ever chop.cant go wrong with either but i would say mag

punkncat
10-13-2004, 08:09 PM
A warp feed doesn 't require the speed of a Halo to work properly. Just get a revi and save some money there.

nirvana1234
10-13-2004, 08:21 PM
what are you looking for in a marker? if speed isnt the deciding issue then get the rt or an e-mag otherwise if your one of those pepole who feels it necessary to shoot as much paint and as fast as possible is the most important thing then get the bushy.

both are great guns and ahrdly if ever chop.cant go wrong with either but i would say mag

im looking for some speed but not to the point where im not going to get a gun because it shoots 3 bps slower then the other. i see speed as a want not a need. the only thing with the e mag is that i might not be able to play for a little while trying to save up for it(like 2 months)

Stealthgerbil
10-13-2004, 08:56 PM
the thing is about speed is that even though a gun may be able to hit 25bps or so, most people cant shoot that fast. So that pretty much means that you should get what feels the most comfotable.

LittlePaintballBoy
10-13-2004, 10:01 PM
The HALO on the warp will just be big an clunky and without need. A HALO vert feed feeds faster than the warp, the warp actually limits the speed. A revvy is plenty fast on a warp, if you ask me.

SpecialBlend2786
10-14-2004, 02:13 AM
The HALO on the warp will just be big an clunky and without need. A HALO vert feed feeds faster than the warp, the warp actually limits the speed. A revvy is plenty fast on a warp, if you ask me.

yessir.

Tough choice, it really is. Both markers are made by great companies with wonderful support, and both markers are of high quality. The PDS system of the B2k4's work very well, and the marker in general look great with the fade anno and milling. Very nice markers. The mag will have the proven lvl 10 system, and with a properly tuned ULT will be pretty fast, albet not as fast as the B2k4. If you do get the mag, and eventually decide that you would like something faster, you can always purchase the lowers of an emag, which will run you back about $350ish.

Tough choice still. You win either way in my opinion

nirvana1234
10-14-2004, 05:16 AM
yessir.

Tough choice, it really is. Both markers are made by great companies with wonderful support, and both markers are of high quality. The PDS system of the B2k4's work very well, and the marker in general look great with the fade anno and milling. Very nice markers. The mag will have the proven lvl 10 system, and with a properly tuned ULT will be pretty fast, albet not as fast as the B2k4. If you do get the mag, and eventually decide that you would like something faster, you can always purchase the lowers of an emag, which will run you back about $350ish.

Tough choice still. You win either way in my opinion

would you have to get the e mag lowers used or do the have new ones avaliable???
also i would get the mag right out if i knew for sure that the hAir is coming out but no one is sure.

nirvana1234
10-14-2004, 05:20 AM
No0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Hallidays e mag is getting slod soon...maybe that was such a nice mag here is link

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=254924&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

SpecialBlend2786
10-14-2004, 05:53 PM
you can get the emag lowers used on the AO classifieds...there are always a few floating around!

O_o
10-14-2004, 06:53 PM
My little brother is selling an emag bottom with 3.2 softwards :) Search for shadowfalcon78

I personally would go for the bushy (i'm biased).

nirvana1234
10-14-2004, 07:44 PM
i see u owned three jebus!

i think my problem is i have comitment problems. i like them both and they ae both really secksy but i have to choose.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

ok i found my real problem. im afaird that if i get the rt ule that ill be missing out on a great gun like the b2k visa versa.

so i think for the good of mankind i will have to decide right now

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

lets put it in a list(yes i have to type ever thought in my head.

rt ule
pros
small
lightweight
no chops due to lvl 10
about 1200 on a 68ci 4500psi tank(which is ok for me)
can have warp body
not to bad consistance
very low upkeep
very good company behind them
cons
not as fast or as easy to pull trigger than other guns(including the b2k)
not many upgrades
cant really tinker with gun without doing something illegal(field rules)
short stroking

b2k4 w/pds
pros
no chops due to PDS
very low pressure(can be even low after ups and mods)
very customizable
can tinker with stuff and will not be illegal(most of it anyway)
very fast
very adjustable trigger
about same shots per fill as mag(but can be changed due to tinkering and/or upgrades)
most problems are easy to fix and are very easy to tell what is wrong with gun just by thinking about it(no guessing)
very good cmpany behind them

cons
the height(though not that big of a problem especial since im getting warp feed)

if there are any other pros/cons for both guns please feel free to add on. me seeing it this way will really help me decide. just by me typing this i am leaning towards the b2k even more(70% 30%)

SpecialBlend2786
10-14-2004, 07:46 PM
the bushy is more efficient then the mag by far.

nirvana1234
10-14-2004, 09:16 PM
this is a thread that i have in the icd forum(in pbreview). its basicaly a b2k vs rt ule thread but i already know a good amount about both guns.

ill post the link

http://pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2405960#post2405960

read the whole thing(isnt to long)
wat do u guys think. i need a really indepth look into both. shootpaint did a good part on both sides but he said to come here to hear your side of the "story".