PDA

View Full Version : Do I need a software update????

albrigrp
10-14-2004, 06:37 AM
I just bought a new in the box Emag with 1.37 software. I put a Tac One body on it. It came with a Emag valve with level 10 bolt already on it. What else do I need to make this thing rock. Any suggestion?? Trail and error?? Hopper suggestions (Halo vs. EGG)?? MY biggest question is " are there three firing modes on my marker (Hybrid, Manual, Elect) or just the two that are stamped on the trigger frame??? How do I update the software???

HELP

Dayspring
10-14-2004, 08:57 AM
To upgrade the software, send your marker in to AGD or to BlackVCG or Tunaman. They can flash the board for you to 3.2 which will give you a higher ROF cap and the shot buffering addition.

Lastly, try tuning your trigger. That will help ALOT.

Banshee23
10-14-2004, 08:59 AM
I just bought a new in the box Emag with 1.37 software. I put a Tac One body on it. It came with a Emag valve with level 10 bolt already on it. What else do I need to make this thing rock. Any suggestion?? Trail and error?? Hopper suggestions (Halo vs. EGG)?? MY biggest question is " are there three firing modes on my marker (Hybrid, Manual, Elect) or just the two that are stamped on the trigger frame??? How do I update the software???

HELP

You should get it updated to the 3.2 software, much improved from the 1.37 version. To get it updated either send it in to AGD or there are several people on AO that can do it (Tunaman & BlackVCG for starters) You have the three modes - For manual put the switch on M with the gun off, Electro set it on E, and Hybrid set it on M but have the marker turned on. As far as a hopper I'd say use the Halo as you're going to need the extra speed for Hybrid mode if you choose to use it. And get a Fireblade trigger for it (available from logicpaintball.com), much easier to rip on than the stock double.

albrigrp
10-14-2004, 02:56 PM
Thanks for your comments.