PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 apparently leaked

e mag
10-14-2004, 10:49 AM
http://halo.bungie.org
French version was leaked, dont think it really matters for sales, ill still buy it to play on XBL. still sucks for bungie i guess. Anyone get it yet?

SCpoloRicker
10-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Stupid Frenchies!

Bet that within a few months someone will get busted for this, just like when the HL2 source was stolen. Angry internet dorks are a powerful force...

This sucks for Bungie, however, I'm sure it will still sell like bacon wrapped fried cheese balls, with ninja monkeys chasing you. with the monkeys on fire.

PissedGodzilla
10-14-2004, 02:41 PM
I know it's not cool, but if someone knows where to get it, PUHLEEEZE let me know... I already paid for the game, so it's not like I'm going to buy it anyway... thanks in advance...

I have been dying for any new stuff and this is whatt i have been waitiing for

digitard
10-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Well.

Ya gotta figure even with a leaked copy the only way you're going to play it is if you have a DVD burner, and a mod'd Xbox. Otherwise its useless.

It wont hit Bugie as bad as leaked PC software would.

personman
10-14-2004, 03:36 PM
God, some people are impatiant :rolleyes:
Halo 2 is coming out in what, a month?
These guys need to get a life.

Demobilized
10-14-2004, 03:39 PM
God, some people are impatiant :rolleyes:
Halo 2 is coming out in what, a month?
These guys need to get a life.

Its halo 2, better than life.

Rumble
10-14-2004, 04:01 PM
Is it just me or is alot of games getting leaked lately? I don't ever rember hearing about games being leaked before, but maybe I just didn't look at games and such as much.

SlipknotX556
10-14-2004, 04:13 PM
People need to find something else do with their lives, I mean it. I sit in my Digital Design class in school, only comp geeks in there, (I am only in there because I was put in because my school had no open spots for other classes). All they talk about is going home and playing Xbox. People need to get out and experience other things.

But on the note of Halo 2 being leaked. Who cares? Its in France, its coming out in America in like what? A month or so?

Lohman446
10-14-2004, 05:36 PM
So, in the French version do you actually fight or just run away from teh monsters.

"I found a new weapon.. the WHITE FLAG... we dont have to run anymore"

bart
10-14-2004, 06:54 PM
haha stupid french

Mango
10-14-2004, 07:10 PM
want the torrent link? teehee

had it for days

quik
10-14-2004, 09:35 PM
So, in the French version do you actually fight or just run away from teh monsters.

That is the top post of the day. Thank you for this, I laughed a good 10 minutes :)

And SlipknotX556, maybe those people who play basketball everyday should find something better to do to. Everybody has their preferences, maybe some of those people in your class will design amazing things.

Downfall08
10-14-2004, 09:38 PM
hmmm. I was just talking to this guy from pbn. He said he was almost done with halo 2. I thought he was lying but maybe not. Hope this doesnt affect the release

quik
10-14-2004, 09:59 PM
hmmm. I was just talking to this guy from pbn. He said he was almost done with halo 2. I thought he was lying but maybe not. Hope this doesnt affect the release

It wont, everybody who was going to buy it pre-ordered it, and from what everyone's telling me, if you didnt pre-order it, you arent going to get it until January(could be false).

justjoshin590
10-14-2004, 10:08 PM
please for your own sake down even look for the downloads, like they've said they'll ban you plain and simple so youll never be able to play online.....EVER, and even if you pre-ordered it just dont dl! after all they could always not let you buy the game at all

personman
10-14-2004, 10:16 PM
after all they could always not let you buy the game at all
Do you seriously think that Bungie won't release Halo 2 after all the programming and stuff that they have done on it? Not to mention, EVERYONE wants this game. If they didn't release it, they would be losing millions of dollars.

And there is a way to get around a ban from Xbox live. :)

justjoshin590
10-14-2004, 10:26 PM
no i mean people that dl'ed it, of course they'll release it, and teh funny thing was i thought this thread ws about a halo b with a hole in it lol

quik
10-15-2004, 03:28 AM
Sure they can ban me from the stupid Xbox live, but not XBC, mwuahahahahahha!*

*doesnt own a xbox and wont download it.

gimp
10-15-2004, 10:22 AM
My friend downloaded it last night. I'm gonna try it out tonight. I can't wait. He doesn't have a dvd burner, he just has a modded xbox. The file is like 3.5 gigs, so you can just store it on your xbox harddrive and run it off that. He put a 120gig in his xbox. It's friggin sweet.

It should give me my video game fill until the new gta comes out.

WickeDKlowN
10-15-2004, 03:06 PM
I would download it but I don't have a DVD Burner or a modded xbox. And I'm on Dial-Up. it would literally be in stores when I was about half way through downloading it.

Plus I already pre-ordered it.

Caffiend
10-15-2004, 05:13 PM

hahahaahah! you soooo made this thread worth reading!

daviselk
10-15-2004, 05:28 PM
i payed for it.....(let me get out my receit(cant spell)) Nov 9th it is gonna be at my mall, i got limited editon(prob not so limited). Cannot wait!!

Fanatic
10-16-2004, 07:14 AM
......shhhh......retail stores are recieving shipments of pre-ordered copies of said game..
how do i know.....hehehehe.....came via UPS.....ill get pix soon....shhhhh

that and if i get pix...friend might get fired

gimp
10-16-2004, 10:17 AM
I've played it. It's just like the first halo with some better weapons and stuff. We mostly just played 8 player multiplayer. The new maps are awesome. They have some huge levels. And you can fly the banshee in multiplayer. Everything is a lot more customizable. Like what weapons you want to use, and gametypes and such. Probably the single coolest thing is the sword. You lock on to someone and they're toast. I played the first level of the campaign. It seems pretty good, but it was hard to do it in french. I'm gonna wait for the us version to play that.