PDA

View Full Version : CD Warehouse?

Echo419
10-14-2004, 01:12 PM
I've seen all these comericals for CD Warehouse saying "we give the most cash for your used video games"

Has anyone had anyway experience in trading in video games with these kats? I wanted to trade in 4 games

CaptaiN_JacK
10-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Call them.

But the real reason I posted in this thread was to ask you why I can't save a picture in .tiff format in photoshop after I put a duotone on it? I greyscaled it, then did a black/green duotone on it ( I hope you know what I'm talking about). Now it will only save in like 3 formats, .psd and 2 more that I can't remember (i know it wasn't any of the regular picture formats like .jpeg or .gif or .tiff though). I even flattened it, and it still won't save right! Echo, I will bow down to you if you help me! The newsmagazine deadline for our school paper is wednseday and i still haven't made the cover and this paper's going to Nationals! Eeek!

steveo356
10-14-2004, 09:40 PM
well as far as tradin in video games i prefer to go to Gamestop if oyu have them in you area you get your money right then and can get different games as more of the trade in games they only give you credit and if you want your cash they poo on yur head

personman
10-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Dude, they give you like 1.50 per game.

Chojin Man
10-14-2004, 11:02 PM
sell them on ebay if you can. you will get lots more money that way.

Echo419
10-15-2004, 08:12 AM
Oh.... Cuz i wanted to trade in Halo, SSX Tricky, Project Gotham, Grand Theft Auto, Azurik. and maybe get lke Dance Dance Revolution :ninja: