PDA

View Full Version : Feilds w/ unique things to offer, Buildings etc.

Phobos
10-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Where are some cool feilds out there that have some really cool thing to offer. Buildings with more than one floor, huge outdoor feilds, theamed areas, etc.

This place sounds cool.
http://www.challengepark.com/paint.asp

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
10-14-2004, 10:36 PM
It is ok, but over priced, the three good fields are

Bedlam- the town

Armagedeon- a city that is left in ruins

Wastlelands- A Bunch of old cars for bunkers

tony3
10-14-2004, 10:43 PM
That field was where shatner ball 1 and 3 have been held. They recently had a fire that destroyed some buildings. It was a fun field back when I was a newbie and didn't know any better.

LaW
10-14-2004, 10:44 PM
I played at a field that had a soda machine... pretty sweet if you ask me

http://www.emrpaintball.com/main.html

just a all around great place to be

http://www.skirmish.com/paintball_fields.html

good fields, but very bad staff in my opinion...

Halliday
10-14-2004, 10:53 PM
I once played at a field with cliffs. A bit dangerous. I guess the town name "Council Bluffs" should have been my first clue.

Carbon
10-14-2004, 11:09 PM
There used to be an old stockade (military prison/jail) that was converted into a piantball field. The courtyard was a mix of hard cover urban materials, metal barrels, plywood. dog house, mini towers ect.

Th jail itself, had walls cutout and was dark as hell in some spots and fully lit by sunlight in other areas. It was th ultimate CQB paintball field i have played on. I managed to get tons of surrenders with only a flashlight. It was an really challenging environment to play in.

Deathshadow9k
10-16-2004, 02:17 AM
the field i play at alot has a "castle" its only ground lvl with low doors and is made of plywood but its fun, OP in federal way, WA i think has a nice building with real locking doors and ladder to the top with wrecked cars everywhere around it

frop
10-16-2004, 02:55 AM
Don't go to Challenge Park, you'll be sorely disappointed. First off, the place is owned and operated by BE, so if you like BE paint and crappy, ignorant refs, go to town. The only upside is that some of the fields are pretty cool, but I personally would only go there again for an event completely run by outside organizations ie. Shatnerball.

Enemy
10-16-2004, 03:01 AM
the feild i work at has twin canyons about 20 feet tall with three peaks on that goes around like a volcano on one side. man its hard to explain but its great fun. we also have speed ball and sup air to mix it up!!

WenULiVeUdiE
10-16-2004, 08:47 AM
Skirmish. Everything you could want in a field( except the price) and more. Castles, airfields, towns, and many others.

They have 50 fields. About 1/3 of them have structures. If it was cheaper, it would be the best place for rec ball in the country if not the world.

XbeasleyX
10-16-2004, 09:21 AM
GRC in Belfast, NY They have about 6 woods fields, a ten-man sup-air, indoor hyper/air, and the masterpiece, a large hyperball field with villages at both ends with like 8 buildings each and a huge tower at one end that you can (can excuse the use of the word) "snipe" from. Amazing guy runs it and they have a 3000/4500 booster so you always get FULL fills. All in all a great time. :headbang: :headbang:

skife
10-16-2004, 09:25 AM
hells survivors in pickney michigan has a castle where you can go up to a 2nd story in it. its pretty cool

MiniSpdRcr
10-16-2004, 09:27 AM
http://www.woodland.internetdsl.pl/galeria.html

These are some Polish woodsball fields. Just click on the fonts in the picture.

Jerhew
10-16-2004, 09:49 AM
have to give a second to EMR in New milford Pa.
the staff is excellent to say the least....
and the owner "Blue" is the nicest guy
AND
he actually plays on his fields...
which let me say are some of the coolest fields around

they have a old west style ghost town... decently layed out for great room to room fighting...
2 level buildings...etc

my favorite course is "the rats nest" which is a great trench warfare style field with a large bridge through the middle of it

they have a firebase built up on a plateau...a short wall of tires wraps around the perimeter with small buildings and more trenches and even tunnels(huge drainage tubes buried)

and of course, their masterpiece, the 1 acre 3 level castle... what more can be said... you just have to see it

sorry, didnt mean to turn this into an EMR commercial

GRC was also mentioned and i have to agree that the people who run that field are also really great people(though i've only played on their indoor field)

Phobos
10-16-2004, 11:15 AM
Bring your own paint is always cool too. I found a video/tannign place that also has a paintball case in some small town in central MN that sells paint cheap. Like Evil, not Midevil, fo $55 Diablo Midnight $40, etc. Perfict for loading the trunk up and going for a spin.