PDA

View Full Version : I had to do it (mag pics)

Imag
10-15-2004, 12:41 AM
ok, i decided i love my mag so much that i will post its pics on my favorite and only forums, AO!! :dance:

i was also wondering what i should upgrade next. i really like the looks of that hair trigger i really want that to come out... but anyways here they are :headbang:

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/9000/DSCN1788_3857_rs.jpg

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/9000/DSCN1787_7407_rs.jpg

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/DSCN1783_8393_rs.jpg

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/DSCN1782_8201_rs.jpg

My current setup is in my sig right now.
the drop is gonna go im replacing it with a cp rail most likely
if i ever got the hair trigger what valve should i get??
im only 14 and cant come up with money too quickly, plus my dad is crazy and wont let me buy barely anything he thinks everythings a ripoff *i.e. the xvalve*

ahh but i love this thing
especially the EGG 2 in the warp!! i love how it fits right into my shoulder its comfy!

(i really should bring myself into AA ((Automags Annonymous)) about now) :bounce:

t33kyboy
10-15-2004, 12:53 AM
Egg on a warp?? :ninja:

You should get: ULE body, X valve, foregrip, and a NEW BARREL

Imag
10-15-2004, 01:06 AM
ahh i love the egg it fits quite nice no need for a hopper mod!

xvalve, ule body... maybe next summer i dunno i dont have much money left

i forgot about my forgrip situation... well i have a forgrip, but it doesnt fit because of my tank/drop forward setup so untill i get a rail or something its gonna be like that :(

new barrel- yes i know its smart parts, i got that in a package deal and it is quite accurate to tell you the truth, although i am not too fond of the company...

vf-xx
10-15-2004, 01:17 AM
Looking good.

I'd reccomend getting a new body. At LEAST a hopper right body or a warp left body, even if it's not ule, it'll look and probably feel better.

I'd also say dump the macroline and get SS, but that's just me.

The only real performance changer will be an RT/Xvalve. If you're worried about cost, and you're used to a classic valve, you can probably find an RT or emag valve for cheap enough.

Imag
10-15-2004, 01:28 AM
hmm good idea -ill look into a new body..

stainless steel? o k when i get tired i also get confused.. lol. is ss braided hose or is it that pipe like stuff.. where do i buy it if it is i like the looks of it..

but for sure im gonna lose the macro as soon as i can, especially on a mag with high pressure going through it

vf-xx
10-15-2004, 01:35 AM
SS = Braided hose. Sorry for the confusion. You should be able to get it from a pro shop easy enough. There's also some folks who probably have extra for sale here on the forums.

I strongly reccomend putting in a QD at the valve if you're going with SS braided line tho.

Imag
10-15-2004, 01:42 AM
ooh yup definitely, ive got a piece of stainless steel hose that i planned on using.. but err it was too short and didnt reach!!

i bet i could find some at the hardware store... stupid twin cities has like 1 pro shop an hour away that might have my parts i need.. :mad: but its cool ill pick some of that up

ok going to bed now i gotta get up early... :cry: i probably should of thought of that about 3 hours ago though... being that it is almost 2:00 here now...

btw thanks for the advise

Tron
10-15-2004, 02:54 AM
no mames

firebanex
10-15-2004, 11:25 AM
so i take it you like the warp i sold you ;) glad you like it.
the only thing i'd do to it it pop a warp ule on it and call it good since you don't have a ton of money and then try looking for a used rt valve since they can be had for almost half the price of a new xvalve.

jewie27
10-15-2004, 12:41 PM
ahh i love the egg it fits quite nice no need for a hopper mod!

xvalve, ule body... maybe next summer i dunno i dont have much money left

i forgot about my forgrip situation... well i have a forgrip, but it doesnt fit because of my tank/drop forward setup so untill i get a rail or something its gonna be like that :(

new barrel- yes i know its smart parts, i got that in a package deal and it is quite accurate to tell you the truth, although i am not too fond of the company...

The Ricochet Apache is a better fit because of its shape.

You should get a X-Valve before anything else. There's no point in having a fast loading system with a a slow valve. If you get a HAir trigger that can do 20bps and your valve can't keep up, it's useless.

werd
10-15-2004, 02:15 PM
x-valve for sure! ule body.

flashgordon
10-15-2004, 02:59 PM
I suggest an immediate upgrade of your checkerboard shoes ! And xvalve + ULE body.

Imag
10-15-2004, 03:16 PM
The Ricochet Apache is a better fit because of its shape.

You should get a X-Valve before anything else. There's no point in having a fast loading system with a a slow valve. If you get a HAir trigger that can do 20bps and your valve can't keep up, it's useless.

thats a good point... i think ill go with either an emag valve or a ReTro like vf-xx suggested.. being that theres no way i could afford a 250 dollar xvalve

Iron Mag13
10-15-2004, 03:17 PM
what u need to do FIRST is get rid of htat ugly shoe!! lol jk!

Imag
10-15-2004, 03:22 PM
nooo my vanss!!

NEVER!!! lol

:argh:

Iron Mag13
10-15-2004, 08:49 PM
lol

U G L Y :shooting: :shooting: :shoe: :wow:

AGDlover
10-15-2004, 10:10 PM
that shoe is Old School Raceing style!!! Recomendations: SS hose, ULE body, Xvalve or something faster than the classic, new barrel(Ultralight or Stiffy), and lose the eggy I got one and i put a halo b on my warp and drooled. And for the person who mentioned the Rico. Dude i had one and i smashed it into the ground.

Duck Hunt
10-16-2004, 01:21 AM
The man SAID he likes the EGG on the warp. Imag you're the only person other than me to like how the Egg fits into your shoulder like that.

And think of it this way, if your valve can only do say 12 BPS, and your loader 14 BPS, NO BREAKS! THATS why you can have a faster loader than your gun fires, thats why you SHOULD!

Nice mag.

Sean

jewie27
10-16-2004, 11:40 AM
thats a good point... i think ill go with either an emag valve or a ReTro like vf-xx suggested.. being that theres no way i could afford a 250 dollar xvalve

Trade your valve in for credit...........
You will get $100 dollars off the X-Valve.
If you really want it you can save your money.
*save* *save* *save*

BeaverEater
10-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Well if you dont have too much money the first thing you should get is a LX. I used to have a classic valve and got the ULT to work in it but i've heard it only works with some of the classic valves. Personally if you dont have a ton of money, dont buy a setup that shoots a lot faster. I used my classic valve in a couple of tournys and held out just fine.

jewie27
10-16-2004, 12:35 PM
The faster it shoots the more paint you might waste. I guess that's how you can look at it........

Imag
10-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Well if you dont have too much money the first thing you should get is a LX. I used to have a classic valve and got the ULT to work in it but i've heard it only works with some of the classic valves. Personally if you dont have a ton of money, dont buy a setup that shoots a lot faster. I used my classic valve in a couple of tournys and held out just fine.

it has a the LX... no chops!

ive got money ($300 in pocket).. but u see my dad wont let me spend it because he is an anti paintball nazi (lol jk he isnt that bad) but i think i will just trade in my body for a warp right or something, or save up and get a warp left ule..

ill get a new valve last.. because i dont have the money for all the extra paint!

as for the evo/warp, i like it because of the profile, not because i want to shoot faster, and i like how the evo fits right into my shoulder/neck

i think im gonna trade that ridiculously heavy tank in too for something light...

more pics on the way i finally found out how to fit my foregrip on and it looks quite sweet :cheers:

:dance: :bounce: :dance:

JrnyFan1985
10-16-2004, 01:38 PM
not cool lookin man.

Target Practice
10-16-2004, 01:58 PM
not cool lookin man.

Yeah...I don't see what's so special. I mean, it doesn't really even match.

jewie27
10-16-2004, 03:21 PM
You want a warp LEFT not right. also get a foregrip.

pntbllpimp
10-17-2004, 12:26 AM
I have held his mag and its very confortable..i think that the evo fits perfect with the gun setup and looks very nice.

dude when the hair trgger comes out u hvae to get it!!

and some how make ur mag as light as it can be.. :headbang:

BeaverEater
10-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Well i would start going ULE with it then. Get a ULE body first definatly. Then go from there.

black tri star
10-18-2004, 12:46 AM
is that an old school air america adjustable tanks? the one's made out of stainless steel. it's an awesome reg., but it adds 7 pounds to my gun, have you notices the reg weigths as much as other peoples entire set ups?

Imag
10-18-2004, 04:34 PM
haha yup it is, its a 68/45, i know that thing is HEAVY!! but its bullet proof practically... and the reg does flow nicely... but im trying to put it up for trade..

i dont need an adjustable tank on my mag really... at all
plus it only outputs up to 700... 850 preset would be better probably

i put just the tank up next to my brothers impulse with evo and a much lighter fiber wrapped 68/45 tank, and they almost weighed the same! pretty crazy..

i played with it for the first time sunday though and you really couldnt tell it weighed so much while playing... so its not too bad

i also played a whole day without chopping one ball, my brothers imp with the vision chopped about 4 or 5, and my friends e-cocker chopped a few, but mine none!! lol i had fun bragging to a couple guys with dye matrixes about my lvl 10 eh heh heh.

oh btw i bought a new drop and put my foregrip on so it looks alot better now ill get updated pics tomarrow hopefully.

seriously it looks ALOT better... :cool:

nate2k191
10-18-2004, 07:40 PM
nice upgrades and mag, but im not feeling all the dif colors.

Imag
10-18-2004, 08:29 PM
it matches a lot better in person.. the pic makes the grips look green... but they arent, and the barrel front is blue and so is the warp... im trying to find a black warp body though

nate2k191
10-18-2004, 08:44 PM
cool, i dont think they make black warps tho, they do make a dark smoke color, or u can spray paint it or something, thats all i know