ive decided to go with the mag
so i need a little help with the set up i want to get. here we go

ordering from WWA
base rt custom
ult kit
intelliframe
foregrip upgrade
warp feed

now since im getting a warp feed im stuck on the body.

should i go with the ule warp left or a karta body.

basicly funtion or style. ill the warp fit on the karta feed neck right???

also should i get the roller trigger. never seen one before, before going to WWA. thanx for the help and know im joining the mag family! :clap: :clap: :bounce: :bounce: :headbang: :headbang: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Bolter
10-15-2004, 08:34 AM
go for function

mobius
10-15-2004, 09:20 AM
I say go for the Karta body. Deadlywinds stuff is gorgeous. And the warp, I beleive, comes with an adapter to use it on a vert feed gun. If not, you can purchase one for a few bucks. As for the roller trigger, I have no personal experience with them, but I've heard they give the best results on an electro.

lunatickyle007
10-15-2004, 09:23 AM
I'm one to lean towards function. So go for the fuction, but have the look can be cool too. :headbang:

Flow_Tech
10-15-2004, 10:06 AM
id say funton as well...BUT,my only concern with that is this,what if your warp breaks?then you cannot use it..so go with a vert ULE and get a warp neck adapter from rogue...also,the roller triggers are great,i have 2 of them,i love them with my mags.

The Action Figure
10-15-2004, 10:15 AM
function

jayloo
10-15-2004, 10:27 AM
Function!

felony
10-15-2004, 11:09 AM
i say function as well..

but here i am now.. wantin a dm4 even thought my tmc trix shoots better then my teammates dm4s.. dont ask me why.

dan

nirvana1234
10-15-2004, 12:03 PM
id say funton as well...BUT,my only concern with that is this,what if your warp breaks?then you cannot use it..so go with a vert ULE and get a warp neck adapter from rogue...also,the roller triggers are great,i have 2 of them,i love them with my mags.
very good point and ill take that under consideration(think i spelled that right) also do u guys think it would be a waist of money to buy two bodies. one warp left and the other center feed.

because with the money im saving not getting the karta i could apend it on that. also how hard is it to take a mag totaly apart?? time wise also.

Chronobreak
10-15-2004, 12:10 PM
it would be cheaper to do what coupon said. get a vert and have a warp adapter and a rogueneck ro soemthing(thats what i did) i also have a roller trig from WWA and its good and believe it or not it does work with the stock on/off but better with a ult. i dono its up to you warp body + warp = 180~ karta=300 its up to how much you want to spend.

nirvana1234
10-15-2004, 01:04 PM
this wil sound stupid but...how do you fire with the roller trigger. do u like... roll your hand up and down on it instead on just pulling back. is it one of those thing that some ppl like some hate. also what do u mean by the roller works better without ult. like feel wise or its a lot faster wat(im totaly new to this roller trigger as u can probably can tell)

Chronobreak
10-15-2004, 01:13 PM
this wil sound stupid but...how do you fire with the roller trigger. do u like... roll your hand up and down on it instead on just pulling back. is it one of those thing that some ppl like some hate. also what do u mean by the roller works better without ult. like feel wise or its a lot faster wat(im totaly new to this roller trigger as u can probably can tell)

you can move your finger up and down quick(hard without ult) or as i do you can roll your index finger on the roller and rock it back and forth.

both are easier with ult for most people but it depends on the person. and some poeple like em and soem dont.

nirvana1234
10-15-2004, 01:33 PM
you can move your finger up and down quick(hard without ult) or as i do you can roll your index finger on the roller and rock it back and forth.

both are easier with ult for most people but it depends on the person. and some poeple like em and soem dont.
is it un comfortable to fire regular with the roller??? like just pulling back the trigger???

also is WWA a legit place to order from?? and if i buy the roller,ult,so on al together do the install them or do i have to, like in a gun package.

edit: also wat is the SE roller trigger(lots o Questions todya...lol...sorry)

Chronobreak
10-15-2004, 02:15 PM
you can also fire it like a normal trigger it would be more like the double trigger effect instead of the blade.

as for the SE

SE Roller Trigger $34.99 includes 2 trigger stops, not for use on any Emag or X mag.

same thin with trigger stops(also help in adjusting it to preferances)

please direct anymore questions to this thread

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=148913

thanks
wanta

nirvana1234
10-15-2004, 02:25 PM
ok thanx for the help