PDA

View Full Version : My proshop and field place sucks, i hate them

ojhspyro89
10-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Well i just gotta ask everyone, have u ever had a proshop do something horrible?

I gave them my gun about 2 months ago to get it fixed it wouldnt start leaking and it was a brand new bko. so i left it with them then called back in a week and he told me that he didnt even air it up or look at it he just sent it into icd. So i said ok thats kool. So i try calling him for about a week but they are closed for remodeling for like 2 weeks. So that really aggrivates me a ton. I finnally get ahold of him about the 4th week in and i ask him if its back. its not its still out there. He told me some bull **** about it coming in on friday or something. So i call back friday and its still not there then he says something about i will get it monday (of the 5th week). Well i called monday and nobody answered but the answering machine came on and said that they will be closed everymonday for the rest of the month because of remodeling. Its still the 5th week and i call thursday to see if they have it. They give me the SAME excact bull that i got before. He told me itd be there on friday. So i call friday (today) and its not there. This past week they have been moving in a new hyper ball field and where closed until thursday when i called.

Now this is where i had my dad call because im just so furius with this part. He called and got the store guy and he told my dad he had ICD not send it because they wouldnt be there cause they were setting up the field. My guns not at ICD and its not at my proshop. Its in some fricken truck between idaho and ohio. Im just really tired of this and im almost about to move my business elsewhere but being that the only field that is close is about 1 hour plus i really dont have a choice.

Anybody else have bad luck like i do? I meen im seriosly furius with this guy. He is so unorganized its sickening. Ive had paintball money for bout 2 months now but id really like to use my new gun than my tippmann.

What should i do im confused on wether to go somewhere else or just complain
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Chronobreak
10-15-2004, 03:34 PM
feel free to complain. unles everything on the bko is stripped then i dont see what takes so long there relatively simple markers. i prob coudlve fixed it faster.

i had a similar problem with my shop and ater about 2 months i said i want the gun back in a week fixed or not. Said if that doenst happen they lose a customer and i will file legal action to get my gun back(didnt plan on doing this but its a ncie scare tactic ;) ) needles to say i got the gun abck 3 days later (not fixed) it was free of charge becasue they took so long and didnt know what they were doing. needles to say i havent gone abck there.

i am lucky enough to have a GREAT shop that mvoed within 2 miles of my house :bounce: :dance: and they know there guns

teufelhunden
10-15-2004, 03:54 PM
And children, this is why we learn to fix our own guns!

ojhspyro89
10-15-2004, 04:16 PM
Well yea but if they sell me a brand new gun thats messed up i dont wnt to touch it

teufelhunden
10-15-2004, 04:17 PM
So get a refund and a new gun.

ojhspyro89
10-15-2004, 04:56 PM
So get a refund and a new gun.

Im seriosly thinkin bout that but thats no fun :nono: :D

ojhspyro89
10-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Ok not to up this but i need more advice.....

This gun is kinda of well lost. So if my proshop doesnt get it in by this friday im going to go crazy. And i really have a feeling its not going to make its way here by then.

So if he doesnt get it back what am i supposed to do?! Its a big proshop with all kinds of stuff its very professional.........accept for this case.

What can i do to get a gun either equal or better than what i bought just because of the extreem inconveniance?

Restola
10-16-2004, 08:59 PM
I'm from Ohio. Tell me who it was so I can not shop there, or if its one of the two I like, I'll bring it up next time I'm in.

ojhspyro89
10-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Splat paintball in canal fulton. I meen everything else they do is ok but this is just setting me off.

they are at www.splatpaintball.org

GT
10-16-2004, 11:09 PM
And children, this is why we learn to fix our own guns!

and this is why we buy quality guns so we dont have to fix them. hmmm..... crazy I know!

peewee
10-17-2004, 12:56 AM
ICD usually gets stuff in & out in a week. Usually 2 weeks total turn around. Unless its a total rebuild / revamp of the marker. Where was it leaking from? Back by the noid??? Next time you have an issue its better to call greg at ICD & he can walk you thru just about any issue, if not he will have you ship it in. Sometimes a middleman is the worst thing to have. My buddy got charged a handleing fee by a shop for them having to send in his marker. he wont do any business with them at all now.

skife
10-17-2004, 01:33 AM
the LPR was probably set to high.

you could have went over to the icd owners forums
http://www.icd-owners.net i think its net

ojhspyro89
10-17-2004, 11:18 AM
What i heard when my dad called ICD was that the LPR was put in wrong :tard: .
I didnt even take the gun apart accept takin off the barrel......

My shop wont charge me on shipping and stuff cause he said it was all handled and stuff like 2 months ago when he first sent it out.

When it was leeking and i couldnt fix it, i gave it to my proshop for THEM to look at it. Then he ends up sending it out to icd without even telling me. So i just didnt go give it to him and said send it to ICD, he just did it cause he said most the time they give out free parts. So now im thinking he is cheep.......

meshaq
10-17-2004, 06:22 PM
a kid i play with had a bad experiance with the local shop. his matrix was leaking and he just got it a couple weeks ago. a guy at the shop cross threaded the LPR so now its realled screwed up. and i think now they claim they didnt do it or something like that.

skife
10-18-2004, 10:51 PM
What i heard when my dad called ICD was that the LPR was put in wrong :tard: .
I didnt even take the gun apart accept takin off the barrel......

My shop wont charge me on shipping and stuff cause he said it was all handled and stuff like 2 months ago when he first sent it out.

When it was leeking and i couldnt fix it, i gave it to my proshop for THEM to look at it. Then he ends up sending it out to icd without even telling me. So i just didnt go give it to him and said send it to ICD, he just did it cause he said most the time they give out free parts. So now im thinking he is cheep.......

I've herd that ICD usually fixes stuff for cheap/free

RTDynaflow
10-19-2004, 12:26 AM
If you don't get it by this friday. Go in the shop, politely tell them to refund you money...NOW! Step 2.... go buy a viking. ;) Seriously, get you a refund and if you still want a brand new BKO (or whatever it was... b2k.. bko.. eh to lazy to go look), buy it else where. That is totally unacceptable. I don't think I could even wait that long for a custom viking. It would hurt me too much. Too much money spent to go play with a tippman when you want to lane like a mofo... :cry:

just my opinion.

ojhspyro89
10-19-2004, 01:59 PM
If you don't get it by this friday. Go in the shop, politely tell them to refund you money...NOW! Step 2.... go buy a viking. ;) Seriously, get you a refund and if you still want a brand new BKO (or whatever it was... b2k.. bko.. eh to lazy to go look), buy it else where. That is totally unacceptable. I don't think I could even wait that long for a custom viking. It would hurt me too much. Too much money spent to go play with a tippman when you want to lane like a mofo... :cry:

just my opinion.

Every one says to get a viking, i cant afford one thats why im stuck with the bko. How much do they go these days anyway cause i could allways go in now and get a refund, 2 months is WAY to much for me. But with a refund would i get tax back too?

RTDynaflow
10-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Yes you would!

You can pick up a stock 03 viking unmilled for around 500-600. everyone wants the lighter smaller 04s. Not too expensive. What did the bko run ya? 400?