PDA

View Full Version : intellifeed Plus warp(i cant get to the one on AGD site)

nirvana1234
10-15-2004, 03:09 PM
does anyone know how to intellifeed a warp to a intelliframe. i saw the thing on AGD site but when i click in it i goes blank and doesnt load. is there anyothere way to get the same info. also i wanted to know if you wcould do the same thing to a y-grip?? do i need a halob for a warp??? or will a reloader or eggy2 be fine???

Imag
10-15-2004, 03:27 PM
your reloader or egg 2 would work just fine. i use an egg 2 and i like it because it fits right into my shoulder and is comfy..

with a reloader you might have to do a hopper mod to make it fit tighter, but it would be lighter and work just great

as for the y grip it can be done, i saw it on warpig.com where they built a ULE mag. it has all the same mounting for the roller switch on the internals

i wish i could help you with the site, but mine isnt working either...

i did the warp-intelli mod on my gun and its not working for some reason so i dont think i will tell you to do what i did...

Dayspring
10-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Do you have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the document? Cuz I see it just fine.

Duck Hunt
10-16-2004, 01:42 AM
OK:

You'll need these things:

1. Roller mirco swtich.
2. Regular audio wire.
3. 3/32" phone plugs.
4. Tiny *** screws, to fit into the mirco switches holes, and nuts to secure them.

These you can find at RADIO SHACK. Easy just go in and ask someone.

Now do this.

Cut 2 wires both 12 inches long. You can do them each any color you want, some people just prefer 2 different colors.

Connect the ends of the wires to the switch, one in the middle, one on one of the sides, doesn't matter which.

Next mount the switch, don't tighten the nuts really hard yet because ones you get it all wired you'll want to test the switches position to see if it activates the warp feed sooner or later depending on how you like it.

NEXT wrap the wires together to keep them from taking up so much space and looking cluttered. Look at my example:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/funkolicious/my%20marker/P1210058.jpg

Now connect the ends of those wires to the inside prongs on the phone jack, once again it doesn't matter what wire goes on what prong, polarity has no bearings here.

NEXT screw the cap back on the phone jack. ONE thing should be mentioned right now, you SHOULD SOLDER these connections, they'lll last longer, BUT you don't have too.

NEXT, you need to take the back plate on your warp OFF. open it up and you'll find the warp PC board.

In order for your warp to turn on by the switch you have to move some "jumpers" around, if you too at the board you'll seethe WHITE PRIMER BUTTON and the PHONE JACK TO THE RIGHT OF THE PRIMER BUTTON. INbetween them are the jumpers, you need ONE on the TOP and ONE on the BOTTOM, NONE in the middle, now your PC Board will turn on and off via the switch AND VIBRATION, to lower/raise your VIBRATION settings use the BLUE sweep knob above said jumpers depending on your preference.

Now set up your gun and plus the phone jack in it should work right away, if your warp is powered up.

If you want the parts numbers for all the parts mentioned just email me at MrFunkFingers@hotmail.com . I apologize for any mis spellings or anything that looks like jibberish, I just too a heaping helping of NyQuil cause I'm horribly sick, any quesions email me!

Sean

nirvana1234
10-16-2004, 05:08 AM
OK:

You'll need these things:

1. Roller mirco swtich.
2. Regular audio wire.
3. 3/32" phone plugs.
4. Tiny *** screws, to fit into the mirco switches holes, and nuts to secure them.

These you can find at RADIO SHACK. Easy just go in and ask someone.

Now do this.

Cut 2 wires both 12 inches long. You can do them each any color you want, some people just prefer 2 different colors.

Connect the ends of the wires to the switch, one in the middle, one on one of the sides, doesn't matter which.

Next mount the switch, don't tighten the nuts really hard yet because ones you get it all wired you'll want to test the switches position to see if it activates the warp feed sooner or later depending on how you like it.

NEXT wrap the wires together to keep them from taking up so much space and looking cluttered. Look at my example:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/funkolicious/my%20marker/P1210058.jpg

Now connect the ends of those wires to the inside prongs on the phone jack, once again it doesn't matter what wire goes on what prong, polarity has no bearings here.

NEXT screw the cap back on the phone jack. ONE thing should be mentioned right now, you SHOULD SOLDER these connections, they'lll last longer, BUT you don't have too.

NEXT, you need to take the back plate on your warp OFF. open it up and you'll find the warp PC board.

In order for your warp to turn on by the switch you have to move some "jumpers" around, if you too at the board you'll seethe WHITE PRIMER BUTTON and the PHONE JACK TO THE RIGHT OF THE PRIMER BUTTON. INbetween them are the jumpers, you need ONE on the TOP and ONE on the BOTTOM, NONE in the middle, now your PC Board will turn on and off via the switch AND VIBRATION, to lower/raise your VIBRATION settings use the BLUE sweep knob above said jumpers depending on your preference.

Now set up your gun and plus the phone jack in it should work right away, if your warp is powered up.

If you want the parts numbers for all the parts mentioned just email me at MrFunkFingers@hotmail.com . I apologize for any mis spellings or anything that looks like jibberish, I just too a heaping helping of NyQuil cause I'm horribly sick, any quesions email me!

Sean

thanx i saved that page so i could refer to it later. i just got it to work like 5 minute ago. but thanx!