PDA

View Full Version : Angel to Warp, New Picture Story

AGD
10-31-2001, 03:17 AM
Angel owners,

We have just finished the picture story on how to interface your Angel to a Warp. If any of you could post this info on the other forums we would appreciate it.

Thanks

AGD

Angel to Warp Picture Story (http://airgun.com/manual.html)

SIGSays
10-31-2001, 04:26 AM
didn't know you had a intellifeed manual at the site

pbsj
10-31-2001, 09:01 AM
Tom that shows very clearly how to hook up my buddys Angel but how about those of us with Hyperframes on our mags?

LittleMike14
10-31-2001, 12:13 PM
A friend of mine went to the IAO, and when he bought his intellaframe, he had talked to Tom i believe about hooking up his hyperframe, but he said that he can't do it because they couldn't find some signal or pulse from the hyperframe.

cphilip
10-31-2001, 12:26 PM
OK Tom I posted the link at PBNation in the Angel section.

azzkikr
10-31-2001, 04:05 PM
I can't open the manuals. when I click on them a completely white page loads up. anyone know whats going on? later AZZKIKR

cphilip
10-31-2001, 04:15 PM
I was about to mention this. Well not exactly this...I get the Text but no graphics. Something wrong? Anyone else getting this problem?

MikeCouves
10-31-2001, 04:22 PM
Nope mine seems to be working fine. Maybe they are just taking a while? It's a pretty big pdf. Oh well, that's pretty cool. I need to get an Intelliframe.

Haha oh yeah, I was watching my EMAG video today because I just got it in the mail...and the flying allen keys are by far one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Haha now I know why everyone found it so funny. The video was great though. Very informal on how the EMAG works and what it looks like on the inside!

Great job AGD!

Scorch
11-01-2001, 10:35 PM
I wired an interlink thru the intellifeed rail.

http://www.geocities.com/gravitypbteam/html/interlink.htm

Scorch

Riotz
11-02-2001, 12:27 PM
For those of you having problems...

Either the whole pdf didn't download. Text will load faster then the graphics. The file is 1.4MB. I would recommend right clicking on the link to the pdf and then going to "Save target as". That's in IE btw.

Or, you need to upgrade your version of Acrobat Reader.

Hope this helps =]

cphilip
11-02-2001, 01:26 PM
In my case it was the version of Adobe I had. It was still 3.0! Now 5.0 seems to run it well but sure is slow. But looks good.

emanjamin
11-02-2001, 03:56 PM
That was my hypermag that littlemike14 is talking about. and nope, Rob couldn't get my hyperframe to work by intell with my warp because they couldn't get a 5 V. pulse from the hyeprframe with out preventing one or the other from working right.