PDA

View Full Version : kinda New to the Xmag. help would be appriciated

nastymag
10-15-2004, 07:15 PM
ok so i am have been a member of AO for 4 years, i have owned 3 mags and can tune LVL10 like no other.
but i never have owned a Xmag till now. and unfortunatly dont have a manual.

so could you guys point me in the right direction?

and second. how do you do the basic functions on this gun ( like turn it on and , checking battery life , and how to be on live mod)

(i did search)
any help would be great.

mobius
10-15-2004, 08:25 PM
I don't know about the other stuff, but AGDs website has the Xmag manual here. (http://www.airgun.com/xmag/)

nastymag
10-17-2004, 03:38 AM
you rock man :headbang:

i got all the info i needed off that

emagboy2000
10-17-2004, 09:11 AM
the x mag is the same way as the emag all u need to do is the little yellow pin on the side battery holder is for turning it on and off
their is no live mode, all u have is the standard mechanical safety on the back edge of the frame
ad for the different modes that u have is buy just using the selector switch by the trigger
pin in and switch to the 9 o clock position is manual which is just like a responce mag
pin out and to either the 6 or 3 oclock position depending on trigger adjust ment is electro which is just like ne electro gun
pin out and to the 9 oclock is hybrid which is using both the electro and reactive valve

their really is no battery life indicator just buy how dim the lcd screen is

to adjust ne programming on ir when the gun is on the 2 buttons on the back of the grip frame are for adjusting the top is for scrolling thru settings and the bottom one is for the actual adjusting of the settings