PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered my RPG Chimera Frame, its coming with some new options!!!

The Butcher
10-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Ok I just ordered one of Rogue Factor's Chimera Vert Frames...I know you guys have seen his frames around here already, but now he's got some sweet options for them. Just wanted to make sure you guys don't miss out on this awesome gear. I can't wait for mine to get here...this thing is going to be so sweet and sexy!!! If you want one of these or some other awesome ups shoot him an email at RogueFactor@earthlink.net . You'll be sooo happy you did. Thanks Rogue...

Since I just ordered it, I don't have pics yet...I'll post them when I do. For now you'll just have to get by with the pic I got from Rogue...
http://home.comcast.net/~evilblueimp/ChimeraFrameAO.jpg

mobius
10-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Um, yeah... :rolleyes: Congrats on your purchase. I think it's same to say we all know about Rogue's products. ;)

BTW, I'll be getting a new RPG vert frame soon, too.

Target Practice
10-15-2004, 08:15 PM
I've had mine for a couple of months now...

http://www.potatoboy.net/users/sarah/rv1.jpg

The Butcher
10-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Sexy mag...the RPG verts look so nice...I like the all black look....

mobius
10-15-2004, 08:23 PM
They're definitely sexay! I hope to order mine soon. I'll prolly end up doing a custom anno in a dusted fade. Haven't decided on the colors yet, though.

xXHavokXx
10-15-2004, 09:51 PM
I can see why you would want to use wdp grips and frymarkers geips but why wouldpeople want to use aluminum grips, seems kinda counter productive

Target Practice
10-16-2004, 02:39 AM
I can see why you would want to use wdp grips and frymarkers geips but why wouldpeople want to use aluminum grips, seems kinda counter productive

How would they be counter productive?

vf-xx
10-16-2004, 10:19 AM

I like the aluminum panels. #1 they're wider than any other grips I've ever used wich is nice for my big hands. #2 you can anno them to match your gun.

Banshee23
10-16-2004, 10:26 AM

He's probably thinking along the lines that grips are there to make it feel more comfortable (softer feel & such) & to provide some anti-slip. Aluminum grips don't really do either one of those things. Love the frame BTW :clap:

xXHavokXx
10-16-2004, 05:08 PM
He's probably thinking along the lines that grips are there to make it feel more comfortable (softer feel & such) & to provide some anti-slip. Aluminum grips don't really do either one of those things. Love the frame BTW :clap:

Exactly.

LunchBox89
10-16-2004, 08:23 PM
how much im looking for a new frame for my mag

txrabbit
10-19-2004, 01:59 PM
i've had my rogue frame for about 3 weeks now, and it's the most comfy grip i've ever used... great big props for an awesome guy!!

Caffiend
10-19-2004, 08:45 PM
i've had my rogue frame for about 3 weeks now, and it's the most comfy grip i've ever used... great big props for an awesome guy!!

Glad you like it!

I'm just glad he finally went to mags :D

txrabbit
10-20-2004, 09:58 AM
me too.... soo much better than that angel i was shootin...