PDA

View Full Version : i.t body i need info on them

TMAXXKING1
10-16-2004, 02:41 AM
i got a used body its an i.t body .. i was told by someone that i will need a different size screw for the trigger frame......... thats not what i am looking for info on ... i was also told some where on the body i will need to use a c clip... does any one have info on these bodies ... i saw a guy on ao with 2 mags built with an i.t body on it .. i cant seem to find the post to ask him what he knows about the body ... so if you have info ... on this body .. please let me know if there is a need for a c clip and where is goes and maybe a size on the c clip i dont see a spot for it ... but i have no clue thanks

TMAXXKING1
10-17-2004, 01:03 AM
please help me out thanks

ah137
10-17-2004, 12:14 PM
it is a slug body, so the same applies for the it body

Hills

Magz_rule
10-17-2004, 12:27 PM
it is a slug body, so the same applies for the it body

Hills

I believe the IT body is the only body NOT made from a slug. (Correct me if im wrong)

TMAXXKING1
10-17-2004, 01:19 PM
i liked the way the body looked ... had to have one .. now i want to find out if anyone has the info i was asking about ... i really dont want to just put it together and find out some thing got messed up from me no being able to wait ... i emailed the guy that was selling thses bodies on ebay... to see what he has to say... man i want to put this body on a mag..
this is starting to kill me waiting on info... any ways thanks for the info you posted

personman
10-17-2004, 01:32 PM
If it doesnt have it already, then you will need to purchase the washer and c clip.
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=373&categoryID=16
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=372&categoryID=16

The c clip holds the washer in. The washer goes in the back of the body, where you put the valve in. The bolt spring should rest on the washer.

You can go ahead and put it together, it shouldn't hurt the gun. I dont know if I would fire though, it might mess up the body.

TMAXXKING1
10-17-2004, 02:26 PM
you are the man now i know what i am looking for thanks alot...

personman
10-17-2004, 03:04 PM
I AM the man.
I would just take a flashlight and look in the back of the body, you should be able to see it I think.. that is if you have one

Gunther_mag_user
10-17-2004, 07:44 PM
ok i have an it body and this is what i know about it:

-angel threaded feedneck
-cocker threaded detents
-NOT made from a slug body
-all the standard screws fit
-cocker threaded barrel

thats all i can think of off the top of my head, the body is not made off a slug, however agd approves it as a quality body

Gunther

EDIT: and yes you are the man