PDA

View Full Version : Hey, how 'bout that trigger contest.

Potatoboy
10-31-2001, 09:49 AM
World Cup is over and my Intelliframe sure could use a pretty new trigger. Got any good ideas for the contests Tom? I'd really like to win, but I'm more interested in what you come up with this time.

Cha0tic
10-31-2001, 10:50 AM
i suggested a contest on who could come up with shartleys longest post. i think this would be fun :)

Yipe
10-31-2001, 12:41 PM
Did someone mention a contest for the longest post? Yeah, I'd lose that one... ;)

cphilip
10-31-2001, 01:21 PM
Ha ha hahahahh! Good one Yipe. You would surely be in the top two at least. But I say the most posts!!! ;)

cphilip = post whore?

TheSneakyPengui
10-31-2001, 02:12 PM
I would like to see a trigger for the intelliframe like some of the triggers for the angel I saw. I saw a trigger for the Angel that is like a girls body, it looks wicked phat, its the outline of a wicked hott chicks body! I would like to see one of those for the intelliframes. I also saw a lighting bolt trigger for the angel and a chain , I would like to see the girl trigger the most for the intelliframe!

MajorDamage
10-31-2001, 03:23 PM
How about the contest be the "Give it to MajorDamage Contest" where you give them all to me! I mean, sure I don't own an Intelliframe, or Emag frame(Z-Grip baby!), but I would still like to have one!

ENDO!