PDA

View Full Version : Emag STOLEN in house Robbery.. EM0121

mithin
10-16-2004, 09:35 PM
If you guys could be on the look out for emag EM0121 It was stolen from my home in Sand Springs Oklahoma with every other possesion I own.. It is an almost stock Chrome/black Emag with a lv10 kit install has/had a clear warfeed mounted to it and had a badly melted black revolution(used a solder to melt it :P) They got all my gear in my rollaway bag, guess it was easy for them to steal.

Regardless, if you guys can keep your eyes peeled for it that would be great. If you find it dont accuse the guy of stealing it simply call the police from the field and have them deal with. If it is found it might also provide some clues for tracking down everything else I own because the cops didnt do a dang thing at my house.. they didnt take fingerprints etc.. practially just said too bad and left.. :cry:

Well thanks.. I have plans on purchasing another emag to replace it. Im not going to let something like this stop me from totting around a mag with pride : )

(Oh and I have reported it to AGD's but considering it was just sent in for repairs its in top condition and I dont see it being sent back to the factory for a long long while)

afultz075
10-16-2004, 09:42 PM
Wow, that really sucks. I feel bad for you, that must have been devastating. A couple things you might want to do are:
1. Alert you local pawn shops if you have any.
2. Check E-Bay auctions for it
3. Call your local field(s) and tell them to keep a look out for it.

frontrunner
10-16-2004, 09:44 PM
thats the spirt man don't let it stop you, it sucks but why let the jerk win. it sounds like the cops there are as bad as the ones down here we had one of our cars get smashed up and when i asked the cop if why he didn't ask who might have done it he said "i'm just here to get you what you need for insurance reasons" 3 grand worth of damage and he blew it off since then i hav e,ost almost all respect i have for local law enforcement. but anyway i'm on ebay all the time i keep a look out for you best of luck

MonsterMag
10-16-2004, 09:45 PM
i will keep my eye's open wide , I am a fellow emag owner :cheers:

MonsterMag
10-16-2004, 09:48 PM
do you have any pics of it? Also what kinda of softare and body does it have?

mithin
10-16-2004, 09:56 PM
Its a standard chrome and black powerfeed emag with software verison 3.2. Had a system X 4500 88 tank and stock barrel. Was stolen in a Jt Large suv rollaway bag with a green rev and black revolution(that is melted) along with my spare gun(some spyder clone) and a ton of other gear.

MonsterMag
10-16-2004, 10:01 PM
Its a standard chrome and black powerfeed emag with software verison 3.2. Had a system X 4500 88 tank and stock barrel. Was stolen in a Jt Large suv rollaway bag with a green rev and black revolution(that is melted) along with my spare gun(some spyder clone) and a ton of other gear.

ok , i will begin searching ebay amd other forums :cheers:

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 02:38 AM
One thing that will help is to tell everyone where u live, so ppl in that area can put more effort in looking for it.

abaez
10-17-2004, 04:26 AM
Did you read the first line of his post?

Ghetto
10-17-2004, 04:59 AM
Wow, that really sucks. I feel bad for you, that must have been devastating. A couple things you might want to do are:
1. Alert you local pawn shops if you have any.
2. Check E-Bay auctions for it
3. Call your local field(s) and tell them to keep a look out for it.

That really sucks, I hope you get your stuff back. Also on pawn shops, a few months back my parents garage got broken into. Only thing that was stolen was a big roll around tool box and the tools inside. The cops said that the pawn shops get a daily report of stolen property. I live in Alabama so I'm not sure if that holds true for other states but defiantly a good place to check.

CrimsonGhost
10-17-2004, 07:38 AM
That sucks. If I see anything in my net wanders Ill let you know...these turn up alot on forums like pbn,ebay etc.
Just FYI ...besides fingerprints and a report...there isnt much the police can do. If there isnt any blood,obvious other body parts laying about they cant do much else ....they dont have a crystal ball that tells them who did it;)...unless you live in an area with a high rate of snitching....
Property crimes are tough to solve and happen with such frequency that ...your entire PD would be tied up handling stolen bike,candy bar capers for weeks...or they can come take the report, take what evidence they can...and hope they get a break when they pull some monkey over for DUI and find a load of stolen stuff int the car( I dont know how many times Ive seen this one)....and handle more serious crimes. (Not that being violated like that isnt...but ...in the long run ...its only STUFF...and before you say anything...yeah I know ...this is paintball we are talking about.;) I had my car stolen a few years ago, the officer took the report and told me that if there was anything else they ould call me.

4 weeks later my car turned up 100 miles away chopped up and left for dead on the side of the raod. Yeah ...I was mad...but not at the cops , they werent at fault for my car getting stolen...it was the monkey that did its fault.

I know this isnt what you want to hear...but ..I feel for you.
Good luck bud.

MiniSpdRcr
10-17-2004, 09:12 AM
I am in OK and I will be lookin for it. If I do see it, the police will be the first to know.

teufelhunden
10-17-2004, 11:36 AM
Insurance?