PDA

View Full Version : for the pistol/stock class people

Rokudon
10-16-2004, 10:15 PM
where do you like your 12 grams?

front loading (like pgp)
vertical (like super stocker)
or in the grip (like the sidekick stock)?

Burphel
10-16-2004, 10:29 PM
Don't forget Hawiian - bottomline ASA put on backwards and quick changer stuck in there. Not my favorite, but very popular.

Rokudon
10-16-2004, 10:35 PM
not exactly clear on that... the bottomline ASA is facing forward, and so is the quickchanger? sounds odd... sounds like one well aimed slide could rip out the changer... owel, thanks for the info, if u ppl like that style, just post it, i dont kno how to change poll options (or if itz even possible..)

firebanex
10-17-2004, 12:03 AM
vertical it just feels better for me.

LaW
10-17-2004, 12:05 AM
6-pak baby

HoppysMag
10-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Don't forget Hawiian - bottomline ASA put on backwards and quick changer stuck in there. Not my favorite, but very popular.

hawian is awsome. i so miss my phantom. but the pgp and the disco 12 gram flip was still awsome.. imagine a scene form saternight fever with a pgp in hand whipping co2s out. i could actualy aim those when i changed them.

Got_Paint
10-17-2004, 12:26 AM
Behind the valve will get you the greatest effeciency, but for comfort it VSC style.

Bob_da_Splatman
10-17-2004, 12:55 AM
6-pak baby
DEF. SIX PACK ......I wish I had one:(

Rokudon
10-17-2004, 06:27 PM
are six packs even stock class legal? wasnt there somfin against them, an thats y they arent made anymore...? also on the subject of air efficiency, if its a sheridan style pump, vertical air is alittle better on efficiency, because that's where the valve is, rear is more efficient on nelson styles

HoppysMag
10-17-2004, 06:43 PM
are six packs even stock class legal? wasnt there somfin against them, an thats y they arent made anymore...? also on the subject of air efficiency, if its a sheridan style pump, vertical air is alittle better on efficiency, because that's where the valve is, rear is more efficient on nelson styles

no they arnt stock class leagal stock rules say twish changers only and must have like 3 turns

phantoms arnt really stock class legal vause of auto trigger

LaW
10-17-2004, 06:52 PM
no they arnt stock class leagal stock rules say twish changers only and must have like 3 turns

Yeah they are not legal but dont you wish they were :) haha

Rokudon
10-17-2004, 08:51 PM

part about phantom is true, but i think itz 1.5 turns to release the cartrige, main exception is nelspot 007

HoppysMag
10-17-2004, 09:06 PM
part about phantom is true, but i think itz 1.5 turns to release the cartrige, main exception is nelspot 007
ya your probibly right. im not sure on the number but i know theres a min

Rokudon
10-17-2004, 09:53 PM
little off topic in my own thread, for the teens and kids, how'd u ppl get ur parents to let you play(you can tell i dont play, i just have ideas for markers, look in the workshop for "a pistol concept", scroll down for the new idea, altho i want to ad pneus to it to remove the sear), and above all, stock class (i've heard of a story on pbn, some kid's parents were angry or something because he wanted to sell his electro for a pump)

HoppysMag
10-17-2004, 10:14 PM
little off topic in my own thread, for the teens and kids, how'd u ppl get ur parents to let you play(you can tell i dont play, i just have ideas for markers, look in the workshop for "a pistol concept", scroll down for the new idea, altho i want to ad pneus to it to remove the sear), and above all, stock class (i've heard of a story on pbn, some kid's parents were angry or something because he wanted to sell his electro for a pump)

i dont know if ur asking how we got our parents to let us play, or to lut us play stock?

i started out with a pump that my dad bought me. so hes all for me not wasteing money and paint on fancy guns.

Rokudon
10-17-2004, 10:31 PM
lol, the "play stock class" was because i read some post in pbn, the kid's parents wouldnt let him play it, i was wondering if any1 else's parents were like that, moving back to that, how was your dad's opinion on the mess it creates? (my dad's a doctor, he has a... slight problem with being dirty). my dad also has a stupid stereotype of paintball players being smokers/driggies, and are also covered in tattoos. DO NOT ask me how he got that....