PDA

View Full Version : Emag stolen want to buy Xmag.. Suggestions ?

mithin
10-16-2004, 10:30 PM
My Emag was recently stolen so... (information in post http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155519)

Im looking to buy an Xmag and I have a few questions. Can they still be purchased new. If not other then ebay(which has minimal paypal protection) What are the best options for purchasing a Used Xmag. Ie say from someone here. I really like how the Xmag's look and since as a replacement for my stolen gun if I went with an Emag I'd be geting an ULE body and lv10 I think it would cost about the same(probably not but thats what Im convincing myself) to just get an Xmag. Any advice would help Im at my wits end for being cheated and stolen from and want to actually get a replacement

tony3
10-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Look in the B/S/T forums here, find a reliable AO member, and you shouldn't have any problems. Still worried? Use a 3rd party service.

Banshee23
10-16-2004, 10:46 PM
Sorry to hear you lost your gun :( No, you can no longer buy X-mags from AGD. Although you still might find a new one sitting in a store somewhere. Also check the dealer's forum here, there were some brand new ones for sale in there recently.
This is the best place to find a used Xmag for sale. If you're worried about getting ripped off either insist on using an escrow service (www.escrow.com) or or use a 3rd party service such as Palmers (www.palmer-pursuit.com). The Emag will definately be cheaper though ;)