PDA

View Full Version : Paint at Velocity today!

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 12:26 AM
Hey all,

I just wanted to pop on, and say that I went paintballing with some AO guys, Magmanl337, USAF_Flyboy, Leatherpants and WatchDragon. We all had a great time, and my mags shot magnificanlty, both with X-Valves and logic frames of course.

At one point there was a problem with my 03 vik, and I couldn't correct it, so Chris (leatherpants) Took quite a large amount of time out of his day, and remedied the problem, so a big thanks to him.

Just wanted to let you all know, the above listed people-- all of them.......Standup guys. Awesome friends and team mates.

:D :D

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 02:05 AM
Yea, leatherpants did a large ammount of work trying to fix his viking. It ended up that the Sidewinder reg was the culprit. Thanks for the paint and the great day automaggot, enjoy the siggy =P Lol my neck's still swollen, i got some nice shots when i used my camera in game isntead of my marker. That last game was hilarious, my gun didnt work so i ran up the left 50, and started yelling bang bang, thats when i got hit in the neck after like 30 seconds of that.

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 02:31 AM
Yea, leatherpants did a large ammount of work trying to fix his viking. It ended up that the Sidewinder reg was the culprit. Thanks for the paint and the great day automaggot, enjoy the siggy =P Lol my neck's still swollen, i got some nice shots when i used my camera in game isntead of my marker. That last game was hilarious, my gun didnt work so i ran up the left 50, and started yelling bang bang, thats when i got hit in the neck after like 30 seconds of that.

Yeah, AKA is still one of my fav companies.

Magman played some awesome ball, with and WITHOUT a marker.

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 03:01 AM
That game that i had my camera rocked, if i had a nice marker i coulda rolled 'em hehe. But when i moved up the the low bunker on the right, i was bein hit from two angles, and i had to slump over to protect the camera, and my testi-clads :rofl:

Carbon Blue
10-17-2004, 04:06 AM
just wondering the Velocity field in ramona??

Bad_Knees
10-17-2004, 10:54 AM
But did you guys go to the last game of the day on the concept fields? LetherPants playing with his straight shot as his gun.

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 11:05 AM
But did you guys go to the last game of the day on the concept fields? LetherPants playing with his straight shot as his gun.

Yep!

My Fat rear got to my primary, then my secondary, where Martin aptly pinned me down, then eliminated me.

Chris is FAST on his trigger, as well as martin.

Bad_Knees, which person were you? I was the big fat guy in the green pants, blue shirt, Logic mag, Etc. I dont recall anyone saying their AO name was badknees. i just Remember leatherpants, Watchdragon, etc.

Bad_Knees
10-17-2004, 11:24 AM
Sorry I thought one of the other guys mentioned who I was...I was the one that had the Gray Immortal Viking...driving the white car. I remember you...just didn't introduce myself. Next time we all go play maybe we can switch markers for a round?

BK

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Sorry I thought one of the other guys mentioned who I was...I was the one that had the Gray Immortal Viking...driving the white car. I remember you...just didn't introduce myself. Next time we all go play maybe we can switch markers for a round?

BK

Oh! I remember you now! Yeah, you were one of the first in our group to head off.

As for that marker swap, I'll hold you to that :D :D

But regarding vikings, dang there were ALOT of them yesterday, phew!

Maybe some of the other guys will step up and post?

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 12:09 PM
Did anyone hear me yell "Bang Bang Bang Bang" in the last game? Dereks dallara mag wasnt working, but i slid into the left 50 laydown, thats when i got hit in the neck. =[

Bad_Knees
10-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Some those guys are from the AKA forum on PBN and others belonged on a team.

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Some those guys are from the AKA forum on PBN and others belonged on a team.
Yeah, Brennen was there, and he plays for JMJ, I believe.
Some kids were BOASTING about getting a free ride from AKA, but they weren't even shoot AKA markers, so I didn't believe them, lol.

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 01:02 PM
Did anyone hear me yell "Bang Bang Bang Bang" in the last game? Dereks dallara mag wasnt working, but i slid into the left 50 laydown, thats when i got hit in the neck. =[

Dude, your tank was low. I screwed in my 68/4500, and it was shooting fine afterward.

Bad_Knees
10-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Some kids were BOASTING about getting a free ride from AKA, but they weren't even shoot AKA markers, so I didn't believe them, lol.

Now that is funny! Were they playing on the concept fields or the Xball field?

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 01:06 PM
Now that is funny! Were they playing on the concept fields or the Xball field?

To be honest, I didn't see them once at Xball, only in the walk on groups. I remember as they had red beanies on, and you could see them from a mile away.

...Speaking of Xball, I was so damned full of myself after I got a few compliments from some Envy Players on my shooting skills.

'But can he run?'

Lol!

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 01:19 PM
Dude, your tank was low. I screwed in my 68/4500, and it was shooting fine afterward.

The tank was freshly filled, it was colins tank, i filled it up right after xball. Can believe i didnt get to paly xball :cry: :cry: :cry: And then jeff stealing all the guns all day, that pissed me off, he palyed every game yesterday, i only got in 4.... i dunno how many dan got in tho...Next time derek, don't loan ur gear out =P

WatchDragon
10-17-2004, 01:19 PM
It was fun saturday, too bad you guys kept ditching us, lol. anyways, automaggot, i didn't shoot you 9 times, hehe

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 01:28 PM
It was fun saturday, too bad you guys kept ditching us, lol. anyways, automaggot, i didn't shoot you 9 times, hehe

Yeah, you shot me 13 TIMES. The other guy was a little happy on the trigger though.

lol.

Three times in the back, and that was a great move, Dragon. Props to you.

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 01:33 PM
That was dragon? Ahh. Nice move to you man, ur teammate moved up the left as a distraction, derek, you fell for it man =P

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 01:35 PM
That was dragon? Ahh. Nice move to you man, ur teammate moved up the left as a distraction, derek, you fell for it man =P

As I recall, on the Xball Field i took on 3-4 other people after you elft and couldn't play.

Suck it, Mark.

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 01:45 PM
WEll, good thing u can hold ur own on xball =P Speedbal is a different story. Tho that kid Estebon ROLLED those guys....

LeatherPants
10-17-2004, 09:58 PM
Glad I could help.

WatchDragon
10-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Hey, its not my fauly i ran past my bunker and almsot got shot in the junk, lol

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 11:46 PM
Hey, its not my fauly i ran past my bunker and almsot got shot in the junk, lol

Haha, speaking of that,
In the final game, the second of the two last concept field games, I told this guy where my primary was, and to not get in my way when Im shooting.

What did he do? Off the break, I raised my viking, and began to lane, and he runs RIGHT into it. I shot him like..ten times in the side, and the back of his head. I felt horrible.

It was funny though.

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Haha, speaking of that,
In the final game, the second of the two last concept field games, I told this guy where my primary was, and to not get in my way when Im shooting.

What did he do? Off the break, I raised my viking, and began to lane, and he runs RIGHT into it. I shot him like..ten times in the side, and the back of his head. I felt horrible.

It was funny though.

And thus another person lays victim to dereks debounce 1.

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 11:55 PM
And thus another person lays victim to dereks debounce 1.

HEY!
I had it on debounce 6 you monoglian!

magmanl337
10-17-2004, 11:58 PM
HEY!
I had it on debounce 6 you monoglian!

Either way u lit him up. Nice job Derek. :shooting: :shooting:

Automaggot68
10-17-2004, 11:59 PM
Either way u lit him up. Nice job Derek. :shooting: :shooting:

Too bad he was on our team.

magmanl337
10-18-2004, 12:00 AM
Too bad he was on our team.

Was for about 2 seconds.

Automaggot68
10-18-2004, 12:05 AM
Was for about 2 seconds.

Next time it'll be you.

magmanl337
10-18-2004, 12:06 AM
dont get me mad or ill throw my mask in a tree.

Automaggot68
10-18-2004, 12:08 AM
dont get me mad or ill throw my mask in a tree.

Lol, Seriously.

"DEREK!!! LETS PLAY XBALL !! COME ON!!!"

*mark leaves Xball field*

magmanl337
10-18-2004, 12:10 AM
Lol, Seriously.

"DEREK!!! LETS PLAY XBALL !! COME ON!!!"

*mark leaves Xball field*

Dereks quote for dallara mag: Pure Sex

Marks quote for dallara maag: Pure hates mark.

Automaggot68
10-18-2004, 12:11 AM
Dereks quote for dallara mag: Pure Sex

Marks quote for dallara maag: Pure hates mark.

That was funny though. It wouldn't work for you. The moment I gassed it up, it was shooting ropes for me. then there was that like, hour of me just FIXING EVERYONES DAMN GUNS WHILE PEOPLE WALK OFF WITH OUR GEAR.

magmanl337
10-18-2004, 12:13 AM
That was funny though. It wouldn't work for you. The moment I gassed it up, it was shooting ropes for me. then there was that like, hour of me just FIXING EVERYONES DAMN GUNS WHILE PEOPLE WALK OFF WITH OUR GEAR.

if PEOPLE = jeff, then yes.

Automaggot68
10-18-2004, 12:14 AM
if PEOPLE = jeff, then yes.

Yeah. That gatorade saved alot of people's butt's that day, too

Edit: WHOA! Sorry about that! Editted my post, sorry mods! slip up, wont happen again!

SpecialBlend2786
10-18-2004, 03:17 AM
i hate all of you.........

but i really dont lol. Imma light all you guys up when my mom gives my @#$%! stuff back and lets me out of the house :mad:

Glad to hear you guys had a good time though! :bounce:

WatchDragon
10-18-2004, 08:12 PM
xball is too fast, thats why i didnt go any play with anyone there, last time i played xball my team laster 1 minute, hehe

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
10-18-2004, 09:55 PM
Had a great time as always guys...was definately thankful I had chris with his straight shot playing in that last game. I still think you should have bunkered some one with it hahaha
:shooting:

mobius
10-19-2004, 12:29 AM
AGH! I missed it? I live in Mira Mesa. I would've been so down for Velocity! Wait...my Mag has no grip frame right now...I sold it to get money for my RPG vert frame. NEXT TIME, THOUGH!

WatchDragon
10-19-2004, 02:54 AM
Oct 30th i think some of us are goign again.

Sprite
10-19-2004, 03:29 AM
I was wondering who all those wonderful mags belonged to when I was at Velocity this weekend... I don't usually post for the simple fact that everyone basically post that I have in mind and no point in repeating what they just said... I was running around with a phantom pump and occasionally with my mag...

Automaggot68
10-19-2004, 11:59 AM
I was wondering who all those wonderful mags belonged to when I was at Velocity this weekend... I don't usually post for the simple fact that everyone basically post that I have in mind and no point in repeating what they just said... I was running around with a phantom pump and occasionally with my mag...

With the exception of a pewter Y-framed mag, and a chromed out Y-framed mag, nearly every other mag you saw was mine. I brought like, jesus, 5 with me? That desn't include the two or three spare Classic valves I have.

Sprite, I remember talking to you, but I can't remember your face. Which person were you? I was the big fat dude who insisted that everyone come to Mark and my table, and get some gatorade.

As for the 30th, I'm totally Game.

magmanl337
10-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Yea sprite, i saw u at the chrono with ur phantom. Phantoms rule!!

Arawn
10-19-2004, 02:57 PM

It was GREAT to see all of you up there.

Next weekend (SC Village: mud, cows, and bratty tourney-tykes) is not going to be nearly as enjoyable.

Later,
B.

Automaggot68
10-19-2004, 03:58 PM
It was GREAT to see all of you up there.

Next weekend (SC Village: mud, cows, and bratty tourney-tykes) is not going to be nearly as enjoyable.

Later,
B.

I got to see you play at the X-ball field, and damn you're fast off the break. Right up to the left snake. You also shoot one of the most beautiful AKa's I've ever seen.

Arawn
10-19-2004, 04:32 PM
I got to see you play at the X-ball field, and damn you're fast off the break. Right up to the left snake. You also shoot one of the most beautiful AKa's I've ever seen.

Thank you for the kind words. Julio was pushing our younger player on the snake, but this old guy can run pretty fast when he has to. :D

While I'm still fairly fast on my feet, I'm so out of practice that I had a hard time getting myself quickly into a useful position once I got there. And afterall, getting there is only part of the job! This is what happens when you take some time off...skills atrophy. I'm definitely going to be getting kicked around at practice for a while until I get back on top of things.

It was a good day, even if my detents were giving me some grief.

B.

Automaggot68
10-19-2004, 04:47 PM
Thank you for the kind words. Julio was pushing our younger player on the snake, but this old guy can run pretty fast when he has to. :D

While I'm still fairly fast on my feet, I'm so out of practice that I had a hard time getting myself quickly into a useful position once I got there. And afterall, getting there is only part of the job! This is what happens when you take some time off...skills atrophy. I'm definitely going to be getting kicked around at practice for a while until I get back on top of things.

It was a good day, even if my detents were giving me some grief.

B.

Lol, I noticed the trouble. You smacked that marker good, and it didn't seem to hold you down.
Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll be at the top of your game again in no time.

MMM
10-19-2004, 06:03 PM
You know the sad thing is that he had my Viking in his bag, an 03 featherlight so it wouldn't have given him the detent issues. Whatever babe...