PDA

View Full Version : A new Body Ques.

AGDlover
10-17-2004, 02:46 PM
OK AO I want to know what you guys are looking for in a new body design like key features, milling stuff like that. So post em up and by the end of the month I'll have a draw up of the best of all of your Ideas and we could name it "The Offical AO body" or somethan on that lines. So post up what you all would like in a mag body.

Adrenaline_Junkie
10-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Doesnt someone already have a thread on/like this???

AGDlover
10-17-2004, 02:52 PM
i know classicmagger has the "win a body" thingy but w/e

Adrenaline_Junkie
10-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Yeah, thats what i was thinkin of. A good idea would prob be to look at the designs submitted in that thread because those are the designs people seem to want. Personally id like a body with adrenaline milling like the adrenaline impy but that doesnt seem to be all that popular with most people.

Kyser
10-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Personally I like the extended slug designs that convey a clean look, nothing super fancy. Clean lines, and smooth. Personally I love the dallara, not a fan of all the really wild millings.

Meph
10-17-2004, 05:46 PM
I like the prototype look of guns. So to follow something along those lines, give it cuts for something in the design of an F-117 Nighthawk. Nothing round, smooth angled edges. Many of those edges.

Has anybody done a KAPP Flame type design yet? Remember the KAPP flame cockers and matrices? Why not do something like that but w/ the mag body. Can have like all of 2 flame tips!

AGDlover
10-17-2004, 07:12 PM
what bout the open valve design like dalaras and kartas have?

Hairball
10-17-2004, 07:17 PM
I'd like to see a simplistic body/rail that's something like X-Mag meets Dallara.

warbeak2099
10-17-2004, 07:43 PM
I always envisioned the uber body being a simplistic cylinder shape with a dragon/serpent winding around it. The barrel screws into the mouth up front and the tail raps around the back and the valve. BTW if it was a dragon, a barrel with flame-type milling would look sweet. Just what's been on my mind for the past 5 years...

Echo419
10-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Seamless Body rail conversion, dual detents, definitly partyway covering the valve.