PDA

View Full Version : Twish and lock, Need Help

skylinex
10-17-2004, 07:22 PM
I just buaght at Rt pro autoamg last week, and today i was playin in the woods and I couldnt get it to lock or to evan catch the barrel. my barrel would just slide in there. I i could lock it into place just fine before today,. now the barrel doesnt evan stay in place

Echo419
10-17-2004, 07:41 PM
completly disasmeble the gun, and hold just the body and the barrle in ur hand. Get a small maglite stick it in the feedkneck so u can see down it. Slide in the barrel and examine the problem.... and then go from there

skylinex
10-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Ok i took the body apart and it the pin was stuck, i push it out and rigth now its kinda of stiff adn i cant get the barrel past the pin

Manderson666
10-19-2004, 05:14 AM
there is an allen screw on it, if you are talking about hte pin on the rail. take that off and lub it up

BlackVCG
10-19-2004, 11:59 AM
Take off the rail from the frame and you'll see the silver barrel detent on the bottom side of the rail with a black set screw in it. Unscrew that set screw and out will come a spring and a silver pin. Take those parts and clean them up and put a bit of oil on them and put them back in from the reverse order of how they came out.

Tighten the set screw to the point that you can almost press the pin down into the holder so that it's flush with the top. The pin doesn't have to go all the way down in, but just enough so that when you slide in the barrel, it goes in easily.

Also, a little bit of oil or grease on the barrel o-rings really helps putting the barrel on and taking it off a lot smoother.